Falling for Someone.. Did I mention he's a Cop?

I'm Lacey. Yep, like the sexy bras. My mom found my name while online shopping for her underwear for a date set up by Match.com. She was already pregnant and when she found the name, and my dad, a herion addict, was totally out of the picture. That was 14 years ago. I tend to take after my dad, although he's in prison and my mom forbids me to see him.

See, i hate when people ask the question, "So, Lacey, what do you like to do?" The answer to that question is smoke. And drink. And kiss people.. but so far i havent lost my virginity, yet. I plan on it soon though, with my sex God boyfriend, Freddie. He's everything i could ever want.. hot,  without trying, with black spiky hair, and a deep blue eyes, and a six pack. He's 16. And I'm 14. I like people who are older and more expierenced.

So, this is where I am on a saturday night.. in a dark ally, with Freddie, my best friend Ali, my sort of friend Amanda, and Ali's boyfriend Adam. Although, I do love Freddie, I have a major crush on Adam. He is 17. He's not that cute, with zitty skin and boring brown hair, however his personality makes up for it.  I could never tell Ali, I think i love him. In the 8th grade, he and i sexted, while ali and him where together.. i felt so ashamed and i said that i was high and thats why i did it. Adam thinks i was so up in the sky that i thought he was Freddie. But it's not like that. Not that i could ever tell.

So here we are on a saturday night.. smoking pot in the darkness. Occasionally, there will be a giggle or two coming from Amanda, but other than that, there is aboslute silence, except for the sound of someone inhaling more Marijuana. Freddie tries to kiss me, but i feel like something is off so i turn away.

All of a sudden, i hear sirens. Cop cars. Shit. I drop my cigarette and stomp on it, demolishing it completely. I hear the sound of car doors opening.

I see them, all four of them, walking into the darkness. I hold my phone up letting the light show their faces. Freddie grabs my phone and throws it. "Fuck off Freddie." I glare at him, because he can't tell because its so damn dark.  The shortest one, probably about 5"11 (the other ones are fucking tall!) jogs and picks up my phone.

"Here." I can tell he is trying to surpass a smile. I flash my phone's lightened up screen at his face. Holy fucking shit. He is gorgeous. Hotter than Freddie by far. His brown eyes are small but defined, his biceps are buldging out of his cop uniform, his lips were small, but adorable, and look super hot and reddened, because he was biting his lips. He was looking at me, straight into his eyes, and i was looking back into his. It was a few moments until the other three cops said to Ali, Amanda,  Freddie, and Adam.

"You guys are.. smoking pot?" The tallest says, he has rocking surferboy hair. I just want to run my black painted fingernails through it.

"I'm sorry, but we're going to have to take you in.. " The one with the afro says.

"Fuck." Mummurs Ali.

The three cops start to cuff me, but the one I was locking eyes with waves his hand. His badge says Sheriff Ian.

"I'll take her. I mean, they're are two cars."  He says, and I know it's dark, but I swear i saw him wink.

He leads me to the car, and I start to open the door that leads to the seat where the criminals sit.

"No." He says and gestures to the sit next to the driver's. 

"Um, alright."

Suddenly I feel some sort of empowerment and I say get the nerve to say what I've been wondering. "I say you wink. Did you? Maybe I'm just seeing things..I mean I am high. Like super high, like in the fucking sky."

I talk to much when I'm high. It's quite embarassing.

"Well what I'm supposed to say is that i didnt. But i did."

"Why?" I ask.

"I dunno."

"Fuck that, yes you do." Suddenly i want to know his initutive. Why did he wink at me? Why are here alone? Suddenly the car is moving, he turns the sirens on and turns on the radio. "Love me or Hate Me"  by Lady Sovereign. We are flying throughout the streets.

"Was that fun for you?" He asks.

"i've never done that before.. it was fun." I smile. I want him to like me. I um sort of want him to fuck me, i dont care if i just met him. i dont fucking care thats hes a cop.

"Yeah, so why were you smoking pot? You're too pretty for that. And those boys, are you fucking one of them? Theyre dirtbags. Don't do them. They seem fucking creepy." He blurts. So now i'm pretty? that made me feel way good, better than it should have.

"what the hell? why do you want to know?" I mutter.

"well are you?"

"my sex life is NONE of your business. not that its exsisent." I whisper the last part. Damn, he heard it.

He pulls the car over. We are parked, surprsingly in the parking lot of a motel. Some really old motel.

"if youre fucking anyone, it should be me."

"Who the hell do you think you are?" My green eyes start to tear up, i feel so embarassed.. but then they dry up. I want to fuck him really badly. But i want to know some things before i do. I don't care if it makes me a slut, hes hot. he smiles. hes fucking gorgeous.

"How old are you? Hmmm?"

"24. you?

"Ten years younger. You look younger, like 21." I whisper.

"Do you think I'm a slut because I kind of want to fuck you and its digusting and -" I continue, but he stops me, with a kiss. his tongue is in my mouth, exploring. It is powered by lust, but suddenly im self concious. What if I'm not a good kisser? We're kissing again, and i lick his lips. Now I'm exploring his mouth. I feel like a slut, but i dont really care anymore. I can tell that he wants to fuck me.

"Want to go in?" he whispers.

I nod.

"There's a hoodie in the backseat. He tells me to put it on, so the people that let us into the room don't suspect anything.

I throw the hood up, like a ganster.

We walk in. The people behind the counter barely look at us. They don't suspect anything. They let us into our room. Room 13.

The high is wearing off. Which is good because when I lose my virginity I want to be sober.

I hop onto him, my legs are around his waist. He kisses me, sucking a little bit as he does. He lays me on the bed. I cant seem to unbuckle his pants fast enough. I pull his shirt off too, im not sure what im doing, but i start kissing his abs, down to his penis. Hah. I think it's so funny that he has a boner. I don't know what I'm doing but i suddenly remember Ali telling me about Blowjobs.

"Just suck on it like a lollypop." I remember her telling me.

I kiss it and start suck. In and out goes my mouth and i try to look up and see Ian's reaction. His eyes are closed and hes panting.

"Keep going." He whispers.

I do so.. then I stop.

"My turn." I demand.

He gathers his thoughts and slides off my black skinny jeans. I pull of my wedge heels and pull off my Red Hot Chili Peppers tee shirt. I'm only wearing a red and black stripped bra.

He goes in and starts, eating my pussy. at first it feels weird and uncomfortable, but then he hits the sweet spot. As he licks my clit, i start to moan. it feels so good. I never want it to stop.