003~нєαятвяєαк αηινєяѕαяу

↢↢↢

comment and like💕.

𝗕𝗿𝗶'𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻|| 📍-Magali Drive
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗮

↢↢↢

                                       ▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎

  ▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎

Who the fuck is at the door?

My parents had yet to come home so I was beyond worried. They never do shit like this so I was at a loss at what could have even happened. Opening the door to my surprise I saw two guys at around my age maybe a little older. They looked a little concerned and slightly anxious. That didn't even matter though, who in the hell has visitors this late at night unless there's a tragedy.

But little did I know...

"Hi...can I help you?" I was trying hard as hell not to come across as nervous though who wouldn't with some loon at your door this late at night. Cause someone had to be crazy in order to be knocking on my door at this time of night.

"Yea...umm.." he eased a crumpled paper with splotchy ink dressed on it. His head couldn't decipher whether he wanted to keep agonizing eye contact or just read what was written on the paper. But I just decided to be patient and wait for his words to eventually pour out.

"I-I'm looking for...Bri'elle Davidson, d-do you know where I could find her?"

"If you don't mind, who's asking?"

"Her um- her brother Kairo." he responded, clearing his throat.

Bro-Oh shit..

~

"I'm sorry but are you sure that would be your sister, maybe you've made some sort of a mistake cause there's just no wa-"

"You must be her." the other boy spoke up confidently.

"I mean yeah that's me but my parents never mentioned a brother so i honestly don't think that you have the right person."

"Your mom is Joey Brooks right?"

"Yea how did you?"

"That's kind of why I'm here now...look can we come in, talk somewhere private?"

"Yes of course."

~

I guided them towards my room too nervous words couldn't even begin to describe. Could this really be my brother? What made him believe I was his sister? Why would my parents keep this from me. Better yet, why did I let two complete strangers in my house...man whatever happens at this point I deserve. World's dumbest resident right here.Once we made it to my room I made space for them to sit at my desk and on my ottoman whole I took the bed.

"This is how you and ya moms livin, this shit nice as hell."

"Thanks."

"No problem-look. I know this is sudden but I didn't know how else to contact you, when I first found out about you and the information that accompanied it I didn't know what would initially be the best way to tell you something like this. Then after a lot of debate and thought I realized hard information is never easy to tell." he rambled slightly.

" I still don't know the full story. I was actually hoping we could figure out the rest together. So I don't want to confuse you with shit like that but what I do know is that shit ain't adding up. From what I collected we're full blood siblings but that nigga you living with ain't my daddy. And from what I'm gathering he ain't yours either."

Huh.

~

Thoughts?

Just a filler another short chapter will be seen later today.🤍

Deyoshique 🤸🏾‍♀️