beginning

Aailyha POV  I was born January  16, 1979  to two  loving  parents  dine n Micheal   in the city of Detroit  Michigan  my childhood  was  alot of fun growing  up   I knew  I bought  alot of joy to everyone   wen I was a little  I use to listen to my mother  sing she had the most  beautiful  voice  I have heard  even though   I only 1 or 2 at the time   I was in the stage  play  as annie I really  loved it   wen I was around  6 we moved to   new York   I always  wanted  to sing no matter what   I finally  get the chance  to  wen I was around  10  wen I got on star  search   it was  me n my mom  favorite  show to watch  I remember  being  so nervous   it's ok baby  u can do this okay  I know  u s bit shy  but  u want to do this right   well get to okay   even though  I thought I did great  I end up losing   I never  know  till I try  something  right   I was happy  people  get to hear  me sing    look aailyha  I finally  get  something  look we going to get a meeting  wit r Kelly  are serious  uncle Barry  but wen I met him it wasn't  very  talkative  at first but  once  I put the headphones  on  n sunglasses  n begin to sing  he took me seriously  I never thought  that he would  make  my life  a living  hell   but at the time I wanted  to live my dream  that happened  two years later  we  I released  my first album  age  ain't nothing but a  number  in 1994.