grandtue

Flashback   may 20, 1997 dina  POV  I was so so  excited  for my baby  girl  she was finishing   her education  I always  told her Rashad  that  u always  have something  to fall back on  u know  aww u look beautiful  aww thank u baby  yeah we are so proud of u  liyha my husband  said    u to son  I just hope Robert   never shows up  what he did to our  I'll girl  I'll kill him hey not right now  thats all over  now   Michael   let it go     went into the auditorium  we want to welcome  all  of u  to the class of  1997  am so proud of all of u  I wish u nothing  but the best  am going  to miss all of u  I really  am  I remember  I held that I'll girl in my  arms  18 years ago   she was so beautiful   now she has to  go on n have her own  life now  her second  album  one in a  million   last year  it did great    wen they called  her  name I cheered   even though  said do not yell to much  congratulations  baby am so proud  of  u aww thank u mama  no more school  thank  god but  I will miss my firends  alot thought  I know  honey   missy eillot  pov  am so proud of  aailyha   she went from being the shy I'll girl 2 years ago  to this strong woman  I see before  me  she doesn't  really  talk  about  the whole r Kelly  thing  she wish him the best n just moved wit her life .