2-The Stained Stinkbug

Hopefully you find this funny and I will not include anyone's name since I don't have their permission...

It was a hot, sunny day in my fourth grade class. The air was muggy, and everyone, even the teachers were tired. The windows were open, the fans on full blast, and the lights off. Still, everyone struggled to pay attention to the voice of our teacher, but it just wouldn't work.
I sat there, daydreaming about ice cream when I heard our teacher, Mrs.____________, say in a commanding voice to our other teacher, Mr._______,

"Stand completely still!" The whole class perked up, wondering what was going on. In one quick, fluid motion, Mrs.____________ slapped Mr._______ on the back really hard with a bunch of papers. He let out a loud "Ow!' We stared in complete shock fit with utter silence. I wondered whether my eyes were playing tricks on me. Mrs. ____________ was a fun teacher, but she was strict and a no-nonsense type.
As I watched the scene unfold, we soon found out that she had slapped him because a stink bug had landed on him. Instead of just squashing it, she had squashed it, then squeezed it out in the trash can.

"You didn't have to hit so hard!," Mr. _______complained. We all had a good laugh, even though the stink bug wasn't laughing. On the back of our teacher's shirt was a stain, and it smelled a little. I will never forget the day our teacher hit the other teacher.