Reahersal

BEST SATURDAY NIGHT EVER! When I woke up the next morning I woke and realized that today I was going to Austin's house to rehearse the song we picked for the talent show and so I went to take a shower, got dressed, and did my hair and makeup.I walked to Austin's house because were neighbors. I knocked on the door and there stood Austin shirtless, awkward.
Austin: "Hey Sylvia,come on in just let me go put a shirt on."
Me: "Ok, thanks." OMG! Anyway, while Austin was upstairs I was in the living room getting my laptop out of my backpack and began practicing my parts of the song. When Austin came back I didn't notice him looking at until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
Austin: "You have an amazing vocie."
Me: "Thanks." we just stared at each other and then Austin began leaning into me but stop him.
Austin: "Umm...we should really practice the song."
Me: "Right, yeah let's get to work on the song. So after practicing for 2 hours and I asked my mom if I could stay over, she said yes. I went home got my pjs and came back, knocked on the door and yet again I saw Austin shirtless, I didn't mind this time. So I stayed over and we practiced until we were tired as hell. I'll see u guys in 2015!!!!!