Valentines Day Dance (part 2) last chapter sequel coming soon

OMG Austin likes me! I started walking to Austin's house and I couldn't believe that the Austin Mahone likes me. But before I went to his house, I went home and packed my mom's green dress with light green flowers on them and pj cause I'm staying over. When I got to his house and knocked on Austin's door, Austin opened the door and like always he was shirtless. When ever I would go over his house he would be shirtless, the first couple times it was weird but after a few weeks, I didn't mind and he had an awesome body.
Austin: "Hey Sylvia."
Me: "Hey Austin,can I come."
Austin: "Yeah, come in." I walked in and went stairs to his room got my laptop set up and ready for us to practice. I've always wanted to tell Austin how I really fell about him, but didn't know how to that so I decided to sing a song for him. I'm gonna sing All The Stars By Ed Sherren. I remember my dad singing that song to my mom on Valentines Day and she told me that it was the sweetest thing my dad did for. That was before they got divorced. I only to visit my mom on thanksgiving, christmas, and during spring break and I still talk to her. When I told her that I was gonna sing for Austin on Valentines Day, she was happy that I final found someone who loves me for who I am.Anyway, When Austin came into his room, he had a bouquet of light pink roses and he knew they were my favorite type of flowers and he asked me something I would never forget.
Me: "Austin, what are u doing?"
Austin: "Sylvia I know that the dance was today and we kinda miss it, but will u be my girlfriend?" OMG, DID HE JUST ASK ME TO GO WITH HIM TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!
Me: "Austin, I would love to be your girlfriend!" After I said I started crying tears of joy and Austin hugged me and spun me around. He put me down and we just stared into each others eyes. Austin started leaning into me and I did the same but I stopped him, again.
Me: "We should start rehearsing."
Austin: "Sylvia."
Me: "Huh?"
Austin: "How come u don't wanna kiss me?"
Me: "Austin I do, I'm just waiting for the perfect moment."
Austin: "Come here, I wanna give u something."
Me: "Like what?"
Austin: "I know I was supposed to give it to u in school on Valentines Day, but I can't wait anymore."
Me: "Okay, what is it."
Austin: "Close your eyes."
Me: "Okay." I waited for my gift, but instead I felt Austin's lips crash into mine. After we released, I was shocked yet happy at the same. A smile creeped on Austin's face.
Me: "Well, that was something." I said as we both giggled and I smiled after words.
Austin: "There it is."
Me: "Where what is?"
Austin: "There's that beautiful smile I wanted to see from that beautiful face of yours." I blushed and could stop smiling. We rehearsed until 7:00 and I wanted to sing the song before I fell asleep. I texted my dad that I was staying over Austin's house. He was cool about it cause he likes austin. Austin and my dad are like best buds.
Me: "I wanna give u your Valentines Day gift."
Austin: "Where is it?" He said as he kissed my cheek with tiny kisses which made me giggle.
Me: I'll sing it, if u let get changed." I said as Austin looked at me confused."
Austin: "Sing it?!"
Me: "Hold on." I went to the bathroom changed into my dress and I was ready to do this.
Me: "Ready to see me?"I said shouted to Austin from the bathroom.
Austin: "Yeah I'm ready." As walked out of the bathroom and when Austin saw me in the dress, he was shocked when he saw me. Kinda like this:😳.
Austin: "Wow, Sylvia u look amazing."
Me: "Thanks Austin, it was my mom's."
Austin: "Can I hear u sing now?"
Me: "Right,u sit on the bed and will sing, ready?" I played the song and began to sing. Well, here goes nothing.
🎤🎤🎤Skip to the end🎤🎤🎤
Me: "I can see the stars, from America." I ended the song and I can't believe I just did that!
Austin: "Sylvia, that was beautiful. I never knew that u could sing like that."
Me: "Thanks, and I never knew that you were such a good kisser."
We both just stood there in a awkward silents.
Austin: "I just realized something."
Me: "What did u realize?"
Austin: "I just spend the most beautiful day, with the most beautiful girl."
Me: "I love u Austin."
Austin: I love u 2." After he said that I realized that my mom was right, I did find some one who loves for who I am. Best Valentines Day Ever! Hey guys I will be making a sequel to this book very soon. I can't wait for u guys to read if u did like this book be sure to give vote and comment if I should make book 2. I also have another book on my other account it's called I'm in love with my roommate Jc Caylen Fanfic by o2l_fangirl4life. If someone makes a wattpad trailer for this book and my second book, I will put u in book 2. All u got do for chance to do that is follow me on Instagram it's @Mahomie465 and o2l_fangirl45. I will see u guys in Book 2, ✌️and ❤️, Sylvia P.S. I'm putting the music and arts fundraiser, school talent show, graduation in the second book. Hey who knows Austin could prose in the next book.