My life ❤️

So I'm 17 and I live in Louisiana with my older brother Kevin and my dad. I'm about to end my senior year of high school. As I walk down the hallway to my locker, I see the cutest guy in school looking at me! O.M.G! He's looking at me. his name is Austin Mahone and I have every single class with him. So I was heading to music and I was sitting with my best friend Dylan Duazat when I sat down he told me something that I would never forget.
Dylan: "Hey Sylvia."
Me: "Hey Dylan, what's up."
Dylan: "Nothing much, u?"
Me: "Same old stuff everyday."
Dylan: "Guess what i found out yesterday?"
Me: "What?"
Dylan: "I'm on digitour! When I heard this, I was shocked yet proud of him.When music started I started to stare at Austin until he looked at me and I just looked away.
Mrs.BB: "Okay guys, so u have a project where u could do a duet, treo, or a quartet and u have to chose a song from YouTube or of u wrote one and sing it for the music and arts talent show and I know that some of u guys want to be with your firends, so I'm choosing your partners.'When everyone heard this it went dead silent.
Mrs.BB: "Dylan Dauzat and Camila Cabello. Bradley Simpson James Mcvey, Tristan Evens and Connor Ball. Shawn Mendes and Ross Lynch, Demi Lovato, Laura Merano, and Sabrina Carpenter, Sylvia Dwornicki and Austin Mahone." All eyes were on me and Austin. When school ended I went to my locker and when I closed my locker and guess who was there.
Me:*closed my locker* "O my god Austin, never scare me like that."
Austin: "Hey, at lest it was funny
Me: "Do u want come over my house and practice the song were doing?"
Austin: "Yeah sure why not, after all we are just friends." he said as he puts his arm around my shoulder.
Me: "Yeah, just friends." Sorry it's so long mans I'm also sorry for not updating u guys I the book I have family over right now so yeah ill Will see you guys next chapter bye.