4. "How did-"

♡♡

Jimin and Yoongi walked back to the canteen. Walking in silence, as Jimin was lost in thought, and Yoongi as well. As they were in the entrance of the canteen, they smiled at each other, and we're about to walk sperate ways, but froze in place. They saw Taehyung standing in front of the biggest bully in school.

Taehyung, walked closer to the bully. He went to his ear and said, "Stop hurting this boy, and stop grabbing things from him, with your dirty hands." In his deep voice. The bully's blood boiled now.

The bully lifted his arm, ready to punch Taehyung, as he was super close. He swinged his arm, but failed. Taehyung had completely dodged him, and somehow ended up behind him. Taehyung put his arm around the guy's neck, holding him near his chest, and grabbing his arms together, behind his back.

"I'll say it again, leave this boy, and stop hurting him."

"You little shit, fuck off." The bully said, trying to kick Taehyung, trying to make him fall. But unexpectedly, Taehyung moved his leg quickly, and placed it in front of of the bully's foot, causing the bully to fall to the ground.

He fell on his tummy, and Taehyung went down, and pulled on his hair. He pulled his hair, making his head come toward Taehyung. "Stop hurting him, and walk your ass out of here."

"How did-"

"Not the fucking point. I said leave, so leave asshole."

"Who the fuck do you think you are!?"

"I'm the husband of food, so fuck off, and leave."

He let go of his hair, harshly. Making the bully hit his head on the floor. He groaned, in pain. Taehyung saw a kid run out the canteen, so he quickly stood up, and walked to the kid sitting of the floor weakly, knowing the kid was going to call a staff or teacher.

"Hey are you okay?"
The kid nodded, he was also holding a mini bear, it looked like a key chain. He looked like a freshman, 9th grader.

"T-Thank y-you." He said, clutching the small bear a bit harder.

"No problem." Taehyung showed his boxy smile to the kid.
The kid also smiled, and tried to get up, but failed.
"Um, you." Taehung pointed at a guy near them, who was pointing at himself. "Yes you, take him to the nurse's office."

The guy, stood there, slowly nodding. "Now!" Taehyung slightly yelled. The kid nodded, and went to the beaten up kid, helping him up. "Oh, and whats your name?" Taehyung quickly asked.

"Choi Beomgyu, yours?"

"Ah okay, I'm Kim Taehyung." He kept smiling.

"That's a name I'll r-remember-"

All of a sudden Beomgyu's face turned in a concerned one, Taehyung quickly bent down. The bully had weakly gotten up, and tried to punch Taehyung, while he was distracted. Taehyung's instincts, and reflexes, quickly dodged him.

"Yah! You fuc-" The bully was cut off, once he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"To the principle's office, now." A teacher, had came in, and stopped the bully before he could do anything else. "Aish." The bully said lowly.