20. Uncle

♡♡

Taehyung didn't fight back. The kiss was warm, full of warm feelings. Once they were ran out of air, they pulled back.

"Holy shit. I re-lived a movie. Bitch this is was happens in the movies. Oh my god." Taehyung rambled, as he was confused about the feeling.

Jungkook laughed.

"You're adorable. Goodnight, we'll see each other tomorrow mk?" Jungkook pulled Taehyung into a heart filling hug. Taehyung blushed but hugged back.

"Yeah, okay. Goodnight." Taehyung spoke softly and nodded. Jungkook pecked his head, and started walking away. Taehyung also walked into his house. He calmly closed the door.

But as soon as he did, he ran to his room and started jumping.
And I said I would give up my small feelings for him.
I laughed, and walked to my closet to change.

-

"Dude. Are you serious?" Yoongi asked Jungkook. Jungkook just nodded.

"You know you like him right?"

"Yes, its just that I've never felt like this before. I've gone soft. Oh my god." Jungkook started pacing in the hallway. They were at school early, just so Jungkook could tell Yoongi this.

"Okay good, I thought you were going to act stupid. But this is why you woke me so fucking early?" He asked, annoyed.

"Um yes. I need help."

"Big bad Jungkook asking for help? About his feelings?"

"Oh shut it!" Yoongi laughed a bit.

"Okay I'll say this as clearly as possible. So listen." Jungkook nodded, waiting for wise words.

"You. Like. Taehyung. You've. Gone. Soft. For. Him. Just. Ask. Him. Out. You. Dumb. Fuck." Yoongi said clearly. (A/N: Such wise words Yoongi. I'm tearing up.)

"Aish, fine. Ah why are my nerves rising??" Jungkook whined.

"Dude. I thought I already explained it." Yoongi said boredly.

"Hey guys!" Jimin said excitedly, as he jumped in.

"Hey my mochi. Come here." Yoongi said making grabby hands. Jimin giggled, and went to him to peck his cheek. Jungkook was left dumbfounded watching the two. Yoongi? Being cute? What?

"Okay stop being so.... That!" Jin said, pointing at them.

"Helloo!" Taehyung said as he was behind Jin. Jungkook smiled, just seeing the boy.

"Hey." Jungkook said making his way to Taehyung, back hugging him out of no where.

"Uhm? Whats going on here?" Y/n said coming out of no where.

"Yeah what?" Jimin was confused. Yoongi whispered something in his Jimin's ear, and he gasped.

Taehyung blushed, he can't believe this is actually happening. Like what?

"Oh Taehyung, we need to talk, love." Jimin said teasing him.

"Yah! Don't call him... Love." Yoongi mumbled. Jimin smiled seeing his boyfriend jealous.

"Oh but Taehyungie is my first love, right Taehyungie??" Jimin decided to tease a little bit. Jimin pulled Taehyung out Jungkook's arms.

"Thats right, Jiminie." Taehyung hugged Jimin, and they smiled.

"I think not." Jungkook glared, pulling Taehyung back in his arms. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand pulling Jimin to him.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Stop it, there are still lonely, single people here." Jin said.

"Are you sure? Or at least not for long." Jimin said looking at Namjoon.

"Alright dumb fucks, lets go to class." Yoongi said already walking with Jimin. They laughed and they all started walking to class.

Heejin watched them at a distance. She was angry.

-

"So whats the plan??"

"Hmmm, if you were here yesterday, you would know." Mr. Seo said looking bored at Heejin.

"But I was- sorry! I really wanted to come but.... My mom had an emergency." Heejin pleaded.

"Aish. To make things short, Jimin, Hobi, and Jin will be the ones to fight the guards outside. Jungkook, Yoongi, Y/n will go inside while they are doing that, and kill or right off the people that try to get in the way. Mainly, so they can find the illegal drugs. Taehyung will go in before anything, and kill leader's right hand man because most likely he will do something. Then hopefully we all capture the leader, and boom we are done."

Heejin nodded, and put on a smile.

"Thank you! Can I go to the restroom real quick?" She asked, her voice sounding like forced innocence.

"Um, okay, hurry."

Heejin walked out, and ran to bathroom, locking it. She took out her phone, and started calling someone.

"Hello?" A man said.

"Hey, um I got the plan."

"Finally. Tell me."

"Taehyung will be entering before anyone, to kill Jay. Then everyone else would enter to get to you, and your possessions." Heejin quickly explained.

"Hm, alright then. For once you're useful, they will regret ever messing with me."

"Good then uncle. Just don't hurt my Jungkookie."

"Yeah, yeah, okay, bye."

"Okay bye." Heejin turned off her phone, and walked out the restroom, with a proud smile.

Oh Taehyung you'll regret crushing over my boyfriend.
(A/N: Girl- )

__________________________

Really short, but done.
This story is trashy-

Anywho thank you!
Bye bye💜

Anywho thank you! Bye bye💜