16. Cute Killer✨❤

♡♡

[Jungkook POV]

After we ended our training, and we started packing up to go home. I barley talked to Taehyung. It was like he was avoiding me. During training, we said little things to each other, but this time I won him. He wasn't giving his best during practice, like the other days. He was like distracted. I was honestly surprised that I won him, he usually amazes me when training. Again, I still can't believe he was so good at fighting, his killer eyes when he does fight. He is such a fluff, but the turns into something so different than that.

Today I wanted to walk with Taehyung home, but before I did he went out with Jimin. I still tried to catch up to him. I put my bag over my shoulder, and started heading out. Then Heejin tried to stop me. Honesly, what is up with this girl? She is so annoying, the only time I really listen to her is when she talks about Taehyung, and she does a lot. But she sounds annoyed, and mad when she does. Like if he angers you so much, stop talking about him.

I ignored her and continued walking.

"Jungkookie!"

She shouted again, this time ran I to Taehyung and the others before are could run up to me. I put my hand on Taehyung's shoulder, catching my breath. He jumped a little, I guess I startled him.

"Jungkook? Did you run?" He asked, I looked at him with a "really?" face.

"No, I'm just breathing super hard because I want to." He rolled his eyes, and I chuckled.

"Well I'm going to go with Yoongi to the store, bye guys! I'll call you later Tae!" Jimin said, running to Yoongi, who was waiting for him at the front of the school.

"Okay bye!" Taehyung had a small smirk when he saw Yoongi smile once Jimin got there.

"Lets walk together?" I suggested. More of a question.

"Hm, sure." He simply said. He looked a little frustrated. We started walking down the street, to our homes.

"You ready for this mission?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Not sure, maybe. Just need to train more, how about you?" He returned the question.

"I think I'm ready."

"Of course you are. You are the Jeon Jungkook." He laughed. His laugh still is the most beautiful sound ever. I mean that in a friendly way.

"But you're the Kim Taehyung. The cutie, but killer." He looked down, looking shy. Then I realized what I said, I pretened nothing happened, and just smiled.

"So, what are you doing tomorrow?" He asked all of a sudden, when he went back to normal.

"Tomorrow we school- Oh it's the weekend!" I realized.

"Yes, dummy." He teased. I chuckled.

"Hey! I'm not dumb!" He laughed. Jeez this boy is so- ugh nevermind, forgot about it Jungkook!

"Wait- Aren't you supposed to choose if you want to stay in the class or go back to normal classes?" I honestly was worried, me and Taehyung were becoming really good friends, and I don't want to lose that.