part 13

You got up and payton was still sleeping. You put blanket over him and went in kitchen

You did the 3 tiktoks. 2,3,5 one.
You went live and made some pancakes while. ( kitchen is in the other room)
You got some music on and sang. Songs:
comethru
Lovely
Costa rica
Angels and demons
Love letter
When you sang love letter payton came in and sat on the chair that was behind you but you didn't saw him. You sang the whole song and heard someone clapping.
Y:OMG
Payton started laughing
Y: Bro you scared me!!
You started shaking a little bit. Payton came to you and hugged you. You looked at him then at live. He let go because he saw that you were live. You started laughing and he blushed.
Y: here
You gave him a plate of pancakes and ended the live. You sat opposite of him and eat.
Y: your mom was here
P: when!!?
He said kinda surprised
Y: you were sleeping
P: oh
Y: yeah hey....
P: hm?
He said looking at me.
Y: is it true that you don't let anyone touch your hair
Payton looked down.
P; yeah
Y: then why did you let me?
P: idk
He said. You saw him blushing
Y: pay.........are you blushing?!
Payton got up and got plate in sink. You got up and hugged him.
P: you are small
Y: stop judging meeee
You said kinda sad. He hugged you again. Payton looked at your eyes when he wanted to kiss you someone knocked on the door.
P: are you serious
You started laughing. Payton smiled and went to the door. You were in kitchen listening love letter.
Payton pov:
I woke up and looked around the room but no-one was there. I got up and heard my song. I heard kattie singing and vibing with the song. I smiled at her. I sat on the chair and watched her. I started clapping and she jumped. I started laughing and she looked like she was about to cry. I got up and hugged her. She looked at me and the live. I let go of the hug and looked at her. She started laughing and she ended the live. She gave me a plate of pancakes and she sat opposite of me. She is so pretty bruh. She asked out of nowhere about my hair. I blushed and looked down. I don't let anyone touch my hair idk why. But i let her. I got up and got plate in the sink. She came and hugged me from behind. She is so frucking cute and small.
P: you are small
Y: stop judging meee
She said hugging me more. I grabbed her head and leaned in we almost kissed until someone knocked the door.
P:are you serious!?
I looked at her and she was laughing. I smiled and went to the door.

I just found this👆😂😂😂😂😂poor harry😂🔥