part 26

All went back of Abhi. Nurse is treating shanaya and she hugs abhi

Abhi:it's ok kuch nahi hoga shanu relax

Shanaya:it's paining abhi

Ritu:just pair hin toh lagi uske liye itna pain hora ha hain strange.

Abhi:stop it ritu she is crying and you are... (But stopped by listening to dr.)

Nurse:over just take rest for today

Abhi:thank u doctor.

Vaishnavi was standing at last and he didn't even seen her and went straight today they all skipped classes as they are in no mood.

All are sitting in garden and Chit-chatting.

Shanaya:abhi do you have any girlfriend

Abhi:(abhinavi sees each other) NO!

Shanaya:why?

Vaishu:what do you mean by why? What a stupid question it is?

Shanaya:why are you getting angry am speaking to my abhi darling.

Vaishu just goes to her and slaps her.

DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM AGAIN THAT.

Abhi:vaishu(yells) how dare you slap her? And what's your problem? She can call me anything and who are you to interfere? Haan??

That's it then they heard a sound chatttakkkkk

Yes! Abhi got slapped by vaishu. She holds his collar

Vaishu:can't you understand how much I love u are u that dumb? I don't care what you think but I love you and I know you too love me so stay away from another girl or else it won't be good for u got it Mr. Abhishek nigam. Mark my words am very serious about you. (Turns to shanu) and you if I find you near him or clinging to him I will strangle you to death.

I know it's a short update and I wanted it to be short because no votes at all am not happy I didn't wanted to post also but for my true readers I did and am reminding once again one update every week from now.