part 29

I have 19k reads but 72 votes...... Seriously?? I didn't posted wantedly but you people did not finished the target till now... Am highly disappointed😞

Continuing...

Adi comes to avu and takes her for lunch all are present in canteen avneet sits opposite to siddharth.

Ritz:how are you feeling now?

Avu:am perfectly fine.

All are having lunch. Sid removes his shoes and he starts caressing his feet with avu. She was shocked by his action and she moves her leg aside sid gets angry and this time he moves it on her thigh.

Avu:guys mera hogaya am going to rest.

All:ok take care.

After everyone leaves to class but sid goes to avu's room and sees she is standing near window he Back hugs her and places chin on her shoulder.

Sid:sorry

Avu:kyu?

Sid:sharart ke liye

Avu:it's ok Sid mein uske baare mein nahi soch rahi hoon.

Sid turns her around and holds her by waist.

Sid:toh bolo kya hua?

Removes the hair falling on her cheek and tucks behind her ear.

Avu:why do you love me??

Sid:it's a feeling avu no one explain why we love that person unconditionally.

Avu:Sid tum kuch nahi jaante hon mera bare mein in fact tumlogon ke kuch din tak yeh bhi nahi pata tha ki jai, vaishu di sab hame pehle se jaante hain bahut sare raaz hain hamre reh paoge kya humare saath with trust?

Sid:avneet I love u and kabhi bhi tumpe shak nahi karunga and we all will wait till you guys say whu did you hide from us and we are still waiting.
Avneet smiles.

Sid: ab bolo bhi

Avu:kya?

Sid:mere I love you ka jawab?

Avu:jab mann hoga tab bolungi ab jao am sleepy.

Sid:oh god pata nahi aur kitna intezaar karna hoga. Chalo have some rest dinner pe milte hain.

He kisses her forehead and leaves. Avneet too falls a sleep.