part 37

After reaching the hostel ritika goes to manjul's room he is alone.

Ritu:what was that? How can u do that? He is our family friend.

Manjul:oh really jo woh kar rahatha woh sahi tha kya?

Ritu:he was just dancing

Manjul pins her to the nearby wall and holds her by shoulder very tightly.

Manjul:acha he was just dancing haam then why did you felt uncomfortable? He even tried to kiss u what about that?

Ritika pushes manjul.

Ritu:toh tumhe kya? Tumhe kya farak padta hain? Future mei woh mujhse shaadi karega and...

Before she can complete manjul slammed his lips on her and started kissing her hungrily showing his anger after good 5mins they parted away.

Manjul: you are mine just mine remember that and I don't share my personal things with anyone.

By saying he left the room. Ritika was shocked for a while later she jumped in happiness.

She went to avu there she found everyone and said that manjul accepted her. All were happy.

Vaishu:did he proposed u?

Ritika:woh.. Matlab

Avu:don't tell me seriously?

Ritika hides her face in her hands and all laughs at her shyness girls jump on her to give a tight hug.

Jan:wow reem, anu, tunu di, jai, riyaz aur Adi bhai bache hain jaldi set ho jao yaar tum log bhi. Waiting for next couple in our batch.

(A: yehi kaam hain kya sab couples ko milwati rahu?

Jaan:Author hon toh wahi karogi na?

A:achha toh mystery nahi jana kya?

Jaan:acha baba reveal karo tumhari mystery saath mein couple bana dena

A:haha pata hain mujhe😏)