~4~

Hanna's POV

I was reading Given when I suddently realized I had school the next day so I decided to check the time and when I saw 3 am I turned pale I had to wake up at 7 am...

I slowly put the Given manga I was reading on the table next to my bed ,switched the lights off and went to sleep knowing very well I'll be tired at school. 

Aouch.

~ Four hours later ~

~Baki Baki ni ore,

Nani wo?

Kokoro wo da yo〜

Konagona ni kudake,

Nani wo?

Seishin wo da yo〜

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I didn't sleep well,my head hurt and I wanted to go back to sleep so bad. But still this is my last year of middle school and after it I'll go to UA with Roe and Alex. So i got out of my bed growning and went to my closet I picked a comfy outfit,black leggings and an oversized blue hoodie.I put it on and looked at myself in the miror the outfit looked good but even tho I had the best features from both my moms,I had Momo's curves, long straight black and purple hair and different eyes my left one was black and my right one was purple. But right now my hair was a mess and my face looked like I didn't sleep enought which I didn't. I grabbed my hair brush and brushed my hair and made a half ponytail.

I decided that I would ask Momo to do my make up. She knew that I sometimes didn't sleep well so she would then do me an invisible make up to hide the bags I would have under my eyes.

So I went downstrairs and said:

- " Mum could you do my make-up please ? I look really bad right now."My mom walked out of the living room looking stuning as always in her white turtle neck and black jeans and said :

- " Sweetheart you never look bad you are always stunning ,you just sometimes are tired when you lack of sleep beacause of stress or when you read mangas at 3 am. And before you try to protest I heard it when you swiched the lights off. You really need to sleep more."

I looked down not proud of myself and she continued

"And don't worry. Of course your mommy will do your make-up ,let's go to the bathroom Jiro is preparing the food. " I followed her to the bathroom and she started doing my make up. Once she was done I looked way better and like I actually slept for 8 hours.

" Thank you mom" I said and then I hugged her she returned the hug and whispered "Anytime sweetheart."

We went back dowstairs and sat down in the dinning room to eatJiro brought the food she prepared she too looked beautiful.She was wearing white jeans short,a black t-shit and en blue jeans jacket .We talked while we ate the milkbread she prepared.

~Time skip brought to you by Bakugo's big tits cause I'm to lazy to write the whole familly thing~

~At school.~

When Roe saw me she run to me screaming "Hanna!" and hugged me I returned the embrace.The belt rang signaling us we had to go to class. We walked their together we had History and God how much I hated it! I couldn't remember a single date and found the class boring but I still got good grades .I sat next to Roe in the last row. And as the teacher was talking I didn't listen to busy daydreaming about what I wanted my hero outfit to look like in the future.But then my mind went to Haikyuu!! boys in skirts...Roe elbowed me snapping my out of it and pointing to the teacher who was waiting for an answer to her question. But the problem was that I knew nor the question nor the answer."1914 " Roe whispered. So I said "1914 Miss"She nodded and started talking again but I was to sleepy to be able to concentrate on what she was saying.

Once the bell of the end of the class finally rang I felt like reviving. Two hours of history really was long. I go up and followed Roe outside we had a 30 minutes break.

"Oi,you listening?" I turned my head to her slowly and when she looked at me she gave me a"You only slept for 4 hours,right?"look and I nodded yawning. She took me to a food and drink distributor and bought me a coffee. That I drunk right away."Thanks" I mumbled.

-"So what were you doing at night?" She asked.

"I did some are you bi or pan tests always getting 50/50 .So I gave up and decided to stick to bi and then I decided to read Given and I didn't see the time pass..." I said .It was the truth I always knew that I was bi or pan but couldn't decide which one I identified to the most. And getting a 50% bi 50% pan score really didn't help.

Roe noded understanding and then she showed her a tiktok on her phone(A/N in there school they are allowed to use their phones during breakes as long as they use headphones)

The tiktok was one with a fem Tanaka and a fem Nishinoya being chaotic bi girls.She than said:

-"That's how chaotic you are Han."

"No, I'm not" I poutted.

She laughed and said "Look at her she's so pretty" she showed me some photos of a girl she saw on tiktok "or him" she showed me a guy in a skirts being sure that she had destabilised me her bi bestie Hanna and she did I looked at thoose beautiful people slightly drawling proving her how right she is.

"You see.You are that chaotic Hanna!"She said proud to be the one who  was right.

"Ok maybe I am"I gave in and we continued chating.

974 words.

Hey everyone!So that's it for chapter 4 I hpe you liked it the next chapter will be in Roe's POV so @kageyamas_bestfriend will be the one to write it; Anyways Thank you for reading our fanfic