accidental move

HiS POV

I SENT HER A PHEW TEXT MESSAGES TO MAKE SURE SHE REMEMBERED THAT WE HAD PLANS FOR TODAY.A PICNIC IN THE PARK FOLLOWED BY A HORSE CARRIAGE RIDE AROUND TOWN.

I REALLY WASN'T A ROMANTIC PERSON BUT THIS HAD TO BE PERFECT extremely PERFECT.

her POV

Later on that day I went shopping with my best friend **** she had really good taste and I was a total wreck at shopping for clothes especially for a date....we strolled around the mall looking for an exquisite dress......,suddenly I tripped and fell over.I lay flat on the floor..I felt a muscular hand pull me up I really didn't have time to look at the person's face but he had blonde hair and ocean blue eyes that had this little sparkle.Before I could say anything he walked away my mouth was glued together , I tried saying something but everytime I tried to speak nothing came out, I looked like a gapping fish.

The strange guy's POV

I was wondering round the mall after my workout.I had sweat dripping from my forehead I continued walking straight forward then.....out of no where a beautiful girl tripped over her shoe lace and fell flat on the floor. ...

**************
Sorry guyz I don't have a lot of time to update the book but when I do please read and comment any suggestions and stuff hopefully I'll update in the plane or on my way to London....much love Popsy xoxoxo