Chapter 2

Teresa tried to control her sobbing, but it was no use. At least it wasn't too loud, right?

She looked up for a second just to see Minho looking at her confused, and worried. She noticed they were in a bedroom. She was sitting on the bed.

She felt the bed shift next to her, and then felt an arm go around her back. "Teresa, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" The pain in his voice made her cry even harder.

"I just - you - and I couldn't - " Teresa stuttered in between sobs, trying to explain why exactly she was crying.

"Shh, shh. Take a deep breath. Okay? Now, tell me whats wrong," Minho said, taking her hands from her face. She looked at the bed sheet. It was now or never.

"Well, it's just... I've had a crush on you ever si - since we became friends, a - and it was always so annoying and painful because I know you di - didn't feel the same way. And just now as I was coming back I sort of - imagined - us, uh, ki - kissing and then I snapped out of it and I was tr - tring to keep from crying and you were being so kind trying to help and I just y - yelled at you being a total bitch and I just couldn't keep it in any longer," she finally said, keeping her gaze at the bed and wiping tears from her face every few seconds.

Minho didn't respond. I knew I just should've lied, he wouldn't have known and everything would have been okay.

More tears fell from her face, but she ignored them. She suddenly felt Minho's hand underneath her chin, pushing it up so she was looking at him. He dried some of her tears.

"Hey, don't cry. I know I'm not the easiest person to approach, but you can still talk to me. Why didn't you ever tell me?" he said, hand on her cheek, for real this time. She hoped.

"Because you don't feel the same way, " she said, trying not to get lost in his eyes.

He laughed. Not in a rude way, but in a light and caring way. "What makes you think that?" He took her hand in his with his free one. He rubbed circles on the back of it.

"I - I don't understand?" Teresa said, although it came out more like a question.

"For shucks sake, T, I'm trying to tell you that I like you." Minho said, obviously frustrated that she wasn't picking up the hints.

Teresa looked at him, smiling. They both leaned forward, lips brushing. And when they kissed, it felt just like she imagined it would. So many times before.

*****
Sorry for the short chapter! And also for all the Teresa and Minho stuff. I promise next chapter will have more Newtmas!