CHAPTER 1

Okey so before I start I just want to say I am new to this and I dont really think I will be able to make this ff good , but I will try my best and I hope you will like it and dont forget to vote!
💜I purple u💜
------------------------------------------------------------------
..............................11:30PM...........................
Jungkook POV
Finally a though day is over , mostly night as I have to work 2 shifts as I am the CEO of this God damn company of my father's. Honestly I dint mind working at all but I am a human in the end and yes sometimes I do over work myself OKEY LET'S BE HONEST always. So the same shit today ugh..

Jungkook is currently with his hyungs who are his friends who also work as the same company as his. They decided to go to a near by cafè which had recently opened.

Jk:okey so why the hell are we here!?
He said in an annoyed tone.

Jm: I heard that this place had recently opened and my cousin Baekyun had visited here and said that this place sells good coffee and cheesecakes.
He exclaimed is enjoyment.

Jk: so we are here to try that out?

Jm:HELL YEAH!

Jk:*face plamed* fine...but if this  didnt turned out good then I will punch you on your face!

Jm:*giggling*fine.

The other members started talking after taht whole JK was still on his phone scrolling intagram. Until a waiter approached them.

Th: hello, good evening sir , what can I get for you?
He spoke in a very calm and soft tone of voice
JK POV
I started to blushing he was just soooo CUTEE!!EEEKK like look at the tone he spoke at like soo CUTE!

Th:*I took out a pen and notepad for taking their order until I realized one if them who looked pretty handsome to be honest and was staring at me!like ME!*

Th: may I get your orders sir?

Nj:yeah sure we would like to have 6 cups of hot coffee with a little bit of melted  chocolate on top of it and 6 cheesecakes please thankyou

Th:okey sir, what are the toppings taht you would like?

Jh: options?

Th:strawberries,blueberries,raspberries,bananas and pear.

Then they discussed what toppings they would like and then they decided to get strawberries.

Jh: we would like strawberry toppings.

Th: all six?

Jh: yes , please thankyou.

Th:ok sir thankyou for ordering.

After that Taehyung when to the kitchen and began cooking since it was night he also had nogh shifts and no one was there at the entire cafe except him and some customers so he had to di everything from cleaning the tables to cooking to taking orders and cashier its was pretty hard job but he needed money to cure the cancer of his mother whome he loved alot.

                     AFTER COOKING
Th pov
I made the cheesecakes and coffees an swent to serve them.

Th: here's your order sir
He said while placing down the orders.

Jin: thankyou for serving us.

Th: that's a bo problem.

Jk pov
While I was busy admiring the beauty of taht innocent baby I realized that he had many scars and bruises in his milk white skin (face and hand) I was a bit worried since they looked soo deep there were also soo many cuts.

Th went after taking the order and then after 5 minutes jk went to him.

Jk:hey there.

Th: oh! Hi do you need something sir?

Jk: nothing I just came here to ask about the scars and bruises that are on your body and face. How did you get em?

Th:*didnt spoke a wrod"

Jk:answer me
He said not pretty loud,bit that still made the younger flinch.

Th:do-nothing s-s-sir

Jk:tell me
He said in a very very deep voice which sent shivers down the youngster's spine.

Th: I-I get b-b-bulied at s-shool.

Jk:why do you get bullied?

Th:because I am an ugly,fat loser

Jk: no you are not. By the way here is my number if you want any help you can text me if you want to talk to someone.

Th: thankyou sir I will surely try to do that,if I get rid of something...

Jk: rid of what?

Th:of my abusive father...he will beat me up...but I will try my best to talk to you.

Jk pov
I felt sooooo guilty for him like look how cute he is and I know I am bad at expressing my feelings but I mean how can someone call this cutie ugly and fat and he gets abused at home and bullied at school makes me feel soo bad for him but the sad thing I cant do anything about it.

Jk:I-*he was interrupted by jin yelling at him*

Jin:jungkook-ah we gotta go it's already late!

Jk:okay I am comming.

Jk:umm...sorry I gotta go I hope we catch up soon.

Th: yeah me too bye bye~

Jk pov
Gosh I am i in love!?

_________________________________________
Hey guys!!  I will be uploading BANSHEE too that my other book make sure to read it.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
DONT FORGET TO VOTE!
💜I PURPLE U!💜