Introduction

Hello lovelies, it has been a while.

If you follow along with my stories, then most of you will have known that I have moved to a different website called Archive of Our Own, also known as AO3.

I wasn't going to post this story on here, but I suppose I will as some sort of bittersweet goodbye.

I have written stories on Wattpad since I was young, and there are so many prized memories I have linked to this app, however I just don't feel the same excitement as I once did.

So, until further notice, I will no longer be uploading my stories to this site. If you'd like to continue reading my stuff, then feel free to find me on AO3 under the user "TroubledBubble", there's plenty over there.

Now, with that out of the way, I would like to make my reasons for this story clear.

A few months ago, when I began writing on AO3, I became friends with some amazing writers on there known as StarOverHeaven and Scrumpadouchus. Since then, I have been receiving help from them and improving my writing, but that's not exactly the reason for this book.

They made a discord for, I suppose, people to escape from the hells of other champion main discords. In that server, I met someone pretty awesome people, but most importantly I met someone who goes by the alias "Viper", a well known guy in the Rakan mains community. (Mainly because he hands out too many nitros to random people, smh.)

Viper and I got to know eachother, and as time went on I suppose our feelings grew. Unfortunately though, at the time I was in a bad and toxic relationship, and I didn't know how to get out. After 2 or 3 months of thinking and receiving unconditional support from Star, Scru, Viper, and others in that discord, I got the guts to put my foot down and end the relationship.

I felt free again, and I could finally breathe. I'm still so thankful to all of them for helping me through those hard times, and honestly I don't think I'll ever be able to thank them enough.

Now I'm happy and free, so I wanted to write a story to try and express at least some of my gratitude.

So, this story is basically how my life was during that time, but through Xayah and Rakan. It is related to a song that kept my head up through the rough times(linked above), and most importantly, it is dedicated to Viper, and his birthday!! (Happy birthday you dork, I know you've been waiting like 2 months for this.)

To anyone in a relationship that you don't feel happy or comfortable in, please either work with your partner to try and fix things or get help from others to try and work to where you're satisfied.

I hope you all enjoy this story, and without further ado, I bring you..

Binary Star