[ twenty ]

Baek Ha Rim

i was currently helping the staff move the bed on the set. after that short little talk with the ceo, i almost instantly got back to work like nothing happened.

"is this alright?" one of the staffs asked.

"hmm, move it a bit to the center just a little more." the photographer instructed.

we immediately did as we were told until suddenly, another staff member called out for help.

"can someone help adjust the lighting please?"

"i'll do it!" i volunteered and rushed towards the side.

"please position this one right there." she instructed.

i quickly nodded and went ahead to do as she said.

"okay everyone, we're about to start the shoot now!" the photographer called.

i quickly adjusted the lighting one last time until i finally saw the ceo make his way up to the center. i looked at him walking towards my direction while his eyes were fixed on me.

suddenly, i caught his lips tug into a little smile before he eventually looked away and turned to face the photographer.

he was now in a completely different style from the one earlier. 

slowly, i made my exit from the center and walked to the side where the staff were observing the shoot.

"okay, ready!" the photographer lifted his camera and began snapping away his first few shots after giving the cue.

"good!" he was on a complimenting spree once again.

i observed the way the ceo posed naturally. his movements were free flowing and there was nothing exaggerated at all. he seemed very calm and relaxed doing his own thing.

very professional of him. with that face of his, every second just looked like a painting no matter how small he tried.

"how could he have it all? he's already the ceo, and he's also face of his own brand. no one could do it like him at all!" i heard the staff at the back whisper as they carefully observed the shoot as well.

"the gods must probably have their favorites. apparently, chae hyungwon is one of them." another one added.

i focused my eyes on the videographer who was doing his best to capture scenes while the photoshoot was going on. truly, they were working hard.

i already bet the advertisement would look like a short film just containing the one and only chae hyungwon himself.

"look a bit to the side." the photographer instructed.

suddenly, the ceo looked at me from afar as he did what he was told.

"wonderful!" the photographer went on as he snapped away while chae hyungwon was already fixing his eyes in my direction.

his charismatic eyes were looking at me. i slowly breathed in as i looked back at him, not wanting to feel intimidated by his gaze.

if you don't consider yourself immune to his charms, he could freeze you away with a mere look.

"okay wait, let's pause for a sec. can someone please move that light stand? we need assistance here." the photographer called out towards our direction.

"you two, go!" one of the staff members pushed my back along with the person beside me which made us step to the front without any choice.

it couldn't be helped because we were both already standing at the front. we walked towards the photographer to get his instructions but the staff that was with me was a bit too eager to help.