What is happening?!

I get up from my bed and walk to the door opening it to the one and only person, Bakugo Katsuki.

"How may I help you?" I ask him. He looks confused then realises. He looks at me surprised then grabs me and hugs me tight. "I'm sorry, I didn't come and save you. I knew it was Toga. No one believed me." He says with small tears falling down his face. I lift his face up to look at me, I wipe his tears as they fall. "It's okay I'm fine aren't I?" I say to him with a smile.

"Why couldn't you send Kōkai to help us find you?" He asks with a concerned look. I look away and then look down. "If I could, I would have. Each week they injected me with a serum that blocked me from using my quirk. Anyway what happened while I was gone?" I explain. He looks at you with a bright smile.

"We all moved into the dorms and I did what you said and asked her out! Me and Uraraka are dating now." He says all excited. My heart drops, but instead of showing a shocked face I smile with my eyes closed. "Congrats, I'm actually really tired. Is it alright if I got to sleep? I'll see you tomorrow." I say still keeping my eyes closed and a wide smile. I walk back into my room and close my door only for my knees to become weak and I collapse to the floor, tears falling down my face.

~~~~~~~~

Walking down the hall of the dorm making my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast, only to see Bakugo with Uraraka they were cuddling on the couch. I lost my appetite. I made my way back to my room and grabbed some clothes so I could go out. I grab my phone and call Kyo, telling him everything that had happened and that I will be coming into the studio. I then leave my room with my phone.

Nearly making my way out I then hear a voice calling out to me. "Where do you think your going?" It was Bakugo. I turn around to face him and then bowed. "I'm sorry if I bothered you, I got a call from Aizawa and he wanted me to come talk with him." I lied to him, I know it's bad to lie to your friends but I don't need anyone to know about my business with Kyo and Tohru. I walk out the door making my way to the beautiful building.

"Hello, welcome how may I help y—. Oh hey (Y/N), Kyo's in the studio office waiting for you." Tohru says with a wide smile. I thank her and walk towards the office. I Knock on the office door waiting for a response or for the door to open. "Come in." I hear a voice call from inside. "Hello Kyo. Sorry for the late notice." I apologise to him. He waves off my apology and gestures for me to sit down.

"I wanna speak with you before we record. You know how your YouTube name is 'TheMaskedFox', well I got a costume designed for you so it's more private like you wanted and so we can record you playing and singing." He explains to me about the costume and then shows me the outfit. It was a beautiful (You can pick between the two) pink/blue kimono with a beautiful pastel pink Fox mask.

 It was a beautiful (You can pick between the two) pink/blue kimono with a beautiful pastel pink Fox mask