quatre

i tried a plot generator and this is what the result was. smh

btw main character is Favour Idk
and second character is Idk Anybody

Two Stupid Uncles Chatting to the Beat
A Short Story
by username2020

Favour Idk was thinking about Idk anybody again. Idk was a vile monster with Eyes and cut Thighs.

Favour walked over to the window and reflected on her deserted surroundings. She had always hated dirty Manchester with its determined, different ditches. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel shocked.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a vile figure of Idk anybody.

Favour gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an arrogant, snotty, tea drinker with pink Eyes and brown Thighs. Her friends saw her as an afraid, abundant angel. Once, she had even saved a large disabled person that was stuck in a drain.

But not even an arrogant person who had once saved a large disabled person that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Idk had in store today.

The drizzle rained like singing puppies, making Favour concerned. Favour grabbed an enchanted torch that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Favour stepped outside and Idk came closer, she could see the blushing glint in his eye.

Idk gazed with the affection of 2890 spiteful resonant rabbits. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a fight."

Favour looked back, even more concerned and still fingering the enchanted torch. "Idk, I just don't need you in my life any more," she replied.

They looked at each other with happy feelings, like two glamorous, gloopy goldfish eating at a very creepy dinner party, which had Kpop music playing in the background and two stupid uncles chatting to the beat.

Favour regarded Idk's Eyes and cut Thighs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Favour with a delighted grin.

Idk looked puzzled, his emotions blushing like a plain, plastic piano.

Then Idk came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END