Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Lahat ng mga estudyante ay nagsimula ng pumasok sa mga silid. While Scarlette uneasily kept walking around the campus holding my hand, causing her to drag me everywhere she goes.

"Scar where are we going? Are you okay? I thought we're going to class?"

Hindi siya tumigil, and kept walking. "I need to f-find Caleb." She muttered that made me stop asking. I let her drag me, since we're looking for Caleb. I wanted to see him too anyway.

Patuloy siya sa pag lalakad, I asked her why she wouldn't just do the fast thing she did earlier and she said it'll just waste her energy, which didn't make any sense. Akala niya ba yung pag-ikot sa malaking campus na 'to hindi nakakapagod?

We arrived at Caleb's class, and I immediately peeked inside to look for him. I saw unfamiliar faces doing their own things, but he wasn't there, their teacher wasn't there either.

Tumingin yung isang babae sa'kin bago inilipat ang tingin kay Scar. "Scarlette?" She then stood up and approached us. "Are you looking for your kuya?" She asked.

The girl has huge brown eyes, brown hair, and very tall. Sobrang arte niya magsalita, lumakad, lahat, and as the person I am, my eyes automatically rolls when I encounter things like that. Ew.

"Y-yes ate Nascha." Scarlette answered.

"Sabi nila it was an emergency daw. I wanted to come with them nga but you know, the demon got mad at me-- ouch!" Hindi niya naituloy ang sinasabi, when another girl suddenly interfered causing her to be pushed.

"Why are you here?" The other girl asked us.

Hinawakan ni Nascha yung kamay ni Scar. "Did you hear that? I think I heard a bad spirit spoke. You should go na, don't come near some witch, they only cause you trouble." She glanced at the girl that interfered. "I mean, literally." Nascha walked out.

"Nascha, everyone in here are bad spirits." The girl infront of us exclaimed. "Well.. I guess except for one." She stared at me.

"Ate Zora, I'm just looking for Caleb." Scar tried to explain but the girl seems to be still observing me, making me uncomfortable.

"Oh.. and this is Tala, my cousin." Scar said and the girl Zora finally looked away. "She just got here."

"Kid, I never asked." She crossed her arms. "You shouldn't be here. Go back to your class."

She sounds really bossy, and why would she butt into the conversation uninvited? I can sense the feel of superiority. I don't like her.

"But I need to talk to--"

Zora cut her off, "I'm pretty sure that can wait. The vampire king is here, and you wouldn't want him to see you roaming around. Right?" Tinalikuran niya kami at umupo na sa upuan niya.

I saw scar really frustrated, and she looks like she had no choice but to obey whoever that rude girl is. "Lets go."

I followed her. I wanted to ask her about what Zora said, pero tahimik lang siya habang naglalakad at parang malalim ang iniisip hanggang makarating kami sa classroom. I thought we were late, good thing the teacher wasn't there.

"Where the heck did Caleb go." I said before I sat down beside Scarlette who is still lost inside her own thoughts.

"Excuse me, that's my seat." A girl said. Hindi na 'ko nagsalita at tumayo nalang.

I was about to find another seat but I heard her mumble. "Argh, newbie bitch."

Hindi ko pa kilala, may galit agad? I smirked.