5️⃣

Leilani POV 🌺
Today me,Lauren, and a few other girls were going to the beach.

"Alright mom I'm gone!"

"Alright baby be safe" she kissed my forehead

"What up boo" Lauren was driving

"Hey" I smile

"The girls are on their way so it just me and you" She told me

"Okay I need the aux" I connect my phone to the aux cord.

We made it to the beach and I seen the other girls.

"Lani!" Marie yelled running toward me.

"Marieee!" I drag out the e

"Let me tell you the tea" she said pulling me away from everybody else.

"What"

"So Zamia texted Amari and asked him out on a date and he said he'd think about it knowing Clarissa like him"

Clarissa and Amari be flirting all the time and I thought they were talking but what she just told me maybe not.

"How Clarissa feel?" I ask

"She ain't told nobody but me but she was sad as fuck she was like 'I but all my time into someone I wasn't even with for them to waste it'"

"I mean they not dating but that's still messed up."

"All I'm saying like let her know, but then as a friend you shouldn't have texted that boy no way"She said

"I wish one of y'all would text my potential man while I'm talking to him I'll cut you off deadass but Clarissa too nice"

"I told her you're too nice smack that bitch" Marie was older than all of us she's a senior and I honestly ship her and my "brother" BJ.

"You text my brother?" I ask impatiently

"Um no I don't think he'd be interested and my heart can't take rejection" she flagged at me.

"Your one of the most confident girls I know plus you're very beautiful and smart he'd be stupid"

"Well he'd just be following the trend of all boys" she shrugged causing me to nod in agreement

"I guess" I frown I really ship them and she acting like this now I gotta play matchmaker.

They were in the water and I was texting on my phone.

"What up" some cute guy came up to me he was fine.

"Hey" I use a hand to keep the sun out my face.

"You Leilani James ain't you?"

"Maybe"

"Any who I'm Keyon"

"Nice to meet you Keyon"

"I was wonder can I get your number?" He asked them did 👉🏽👈🏽 causing me to laugh

"I think you should go" a voice from behind me said

"Bronny what the fuck" I turn and see who it is.

"What?" He acted surprised

"Ima go but if I dm you will you respond?"

"Maybe I get a lot"I shrug

"What up Lani" Mikey came from out of nowhere

"Y'all planned to crash my day away from y'all"

"No" Bronny said and I could tell he was lying that's my twin.

"Mhm okay by any chance us BJ with y'all"