3️⃣1️⃣

Mikey POV
So everybody know even Leilani, I'm moving but I told her I wasn't leaving till the end of the year so I would be pranking her telling her I'm moving today. My family and her her family were on board I even had boxes because unfortunately moving day was coming soon anyway.

"Aight so I don't do YouTube but I took Lani camera and we finna prank her saying I'm moving today." I speak to the camera it's sort of like being on live.

"What up it's ya boy Marvin in the cut-" Marvin jumped in the frame before I pushed him out

"Ain't no free promo gotta pay me"

"You started?" Skye asked

"Yeah"

"Well she on her way so be ready" she walked out my room giving me time to set up.

"Poetic pain I just wrote you a love letter" Lani came in singing twirling keys around her finger

"What's up" I stand up and hug her.

"Hey why you call me over so late" she showed up in the bummy fit. She looked good to me.

"We gotta talk" I sat her down.

I couldn't stop looking at her she looked so raw. She had on my ovo hoodie and some sweats with her hair in a messy bun, yeah that's all me.

"Hello" she snapped her fingers in my face "about what?"

"Oh my bad" I chuckle "okay so you know how I'm moving"

"Yeah" she nod in understanding

"So look, I've decided I'm leaving earlier than expected"

"What you mean"

"I'm leaving tomorrow"I say

"Why tomorrow we didn't even get through Christmas yet" she whined.

"I know but I'll be coming to visit I mean my people still here" I try to reason even though this was fake.

"No that's not the same" she shook her head.

"What you mean not the same? Ima be here"

"But you won't be here like we planned Michael" she called me by my first name I don't like that.

"Chill" I hush her

"Nah bro I'm not seeing it" she shook her head and laughed "you moving cause that's where that girl gone be we all know"

"That's not why"

"I'm done trying I really am"

"What you mean you done trying?"

"You slow or something?" She asked pushing her finger in my head "you think I'm stupid?"

"What are you talking about"

"Nothing" she laughed

"Okay?" I scrunch my face in confusion

"Ima head home" she got up from the bed

"Wait what you mean about that girl"

"Nothing dude I'm fine we're done" she pointed between us walking out the bedroom door.

"Leilani Avery James get back here"

"I'm coo good night y'all" I heard the front door shut, I grab the camera and chase after her so fast.

"Wait, it's a prank" I pant out of breath

"Okay I don't care that's not changing nothing I said up there"

"What you mean?"

"Dude you keep turning everything into a question get the fuck away from my car dawg"

"Aight" I end the video.

Leilani POV
I got home and tell me why this dude called me till I answered.

"What?" I groan in agony

"You really done"

"Yes Michael" I say in all serious

"Wow" he sniffled but I could tell it was fake causing me to roll my eyes.

"I mean it's obvious I love you but fir real this not a good look" I say

"What's not?"

"You moving to the same stage a girl you used to talk to is while you got a girlfriend back at home"

"It's not for nobody to understand but us"

"You're right. Good night"

"Good night and you know I love you too." He hung up

I wasn't feeling this.