Chapter Two: A Host Club? Let Me Conduct An Analysas

Chapter Two❤️
It was after school and Hanna senpai (the girl from earlier) was dragging me through hallways, and at every corner I would trip over my feet.

We stopped in front of a abandoned music room. But why?

"Hey why are we in front of an abandoned music room?"
"Because the club is in here." she pulled open the double doors, revealing a beautifully decor room,filled with the smell of sweets and herbal teas from different countries.

"Well hello there beautiful flower what brings you here today." The blondish boy said as he took my hand and kissed it.

"Interesting." I said as I took my hand that he kissed and placed it back to my side. "A host club, how peculiar."

"Ahh,Kyoya I'm here for my appointment with the Hittachiin twins."
"Ahh, yes Tachibana Hanna & Kiyoshi Yurza." Said the guy name Kyoya. he slid his glasses up his nose while looking at me.

"Oh Kyoya Yurza-chan couldn't make it so I brought Fuyu-chan instead." she grabbed my hand and dragged me to a table that was by a huge glass window. "Well hello there beautiful." said a boy with orange hair who was quite handsome.

"I'm sorry which one are you, I still am trying to tell the difference.
"I'm Koaru." "and I'm Hikaru." the boys introduced them selves.

"Um Hanna I'll be back I'm just going to,wonder." I said.
I grabbed my note book and started taking notes about the club just before bumping into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry are you okay." I looked up and I saw a girl in a boys uniform holding a hand out to help me up.
"Girl."
"What?"
"Your a girl dressed up as a boy. Interesting." I grab my note book and moved away from the girl moving onto the princely boy, taking small notes about him.

I take notes of all the host club members and leave.

***HOST CLUB POV***
"I heard you guys have a new student in you class." said Koaru.
"Hmm, she came here today with princess Hanna." said Kyoya.
"A girl knows I'm a girl." blurted out Haruhii.
"WHAT! yelled Tamaki.
"Someone knows my precious Haruhies secret!"
"It's fine Tamaki senpai, I don't believe she would tell anybody but she was taking a lot of notes of all of us." She said while crossing her arms.
***TIME SKIP***
Kyoya and Tamiki walk into their classroom looking for the transfer student.
She was sitting in her assigned seat looking at a note book, they were about to talk to her but she left the classroom and something fell in the process.

Tamiki went over to the note book that was open only to see his name written on the page, it had a lot of explanations about his actions and at the bottom of the page it said,

"Theory 100% obnoxious." the book fell out of his hand and he went into total gloom."Hey mama dear, am I obnoxious?" he asked putting a pouty face on.
"Yes, papa dear." answered Kyoya as he picked up the note book looking through the seven pages that were written about them stopping at his page.
KYOYA OOTORI
• Attractive
• Second year
• Intelligent
• Seems secretive
• Club wouldn't survive without his abilities and his calculations of finances.
THEORY: (UNIDENTIFIED)
His eyebrow went up a little with curiosity.

"Hmmmm. Tamiki I think we need a talk with Miss.Fuyu Yoru."