Chapter 1

Jazmin's P.O.V.:

No. No. This wasn't happening. This WAS NOT HAPPENING. He doesn't remember me. He doesn't remember what I look like, my laugh, my smile, even my NAME. I put my head in my hands and plopped down on my bed.

I used to be best friends with Niall Horan. Yes, that Irish boy, from One Direction. The one with the dreamy looks, the adorable golden blonde hair, the deep ocean blue eyes. The key word is USED to. I figured out about a day ago that he had gotten into a car accident. He doesn't remember the minor things. He does remember his band mates, that he is a famous singer. I tried to call him to see if he was okay, but he doesn't remember me...like I said, not even my name. I felt very frustrated. The rest of the boys have an invited me to live with them for a month or two to try and regain Niall's memory of me, because they know how close me and Niall are.

My mom is cool with it, and so here I am, packing my bags. I would be flying to London, I currently live in Dublin. My parents are divorced, I don't really know my dad. I have one sibling and her name is Brooklyn, she's 6. I got a text from Harry.

From: Harry

Hey, I'm rlly sorry about what happened. U coming yet?

To: Harry

Bout to leave..and it's fine.

It actually isn't fine. Niall and I have had SO many memories. Like, once he dared me to eat tree bark, so I did. And another time, the teacher yelled at us because we had snuck some cookies into the classroom and sold them to our classmates for a dollar a cookie. Those were some very good times and it's shooken me up that my best friend, in the whole wide world, has forgotten about me. I sighed as I finished packing.

"Mom, I'm done" I said, hugging her. She gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Alright, sweetheart. Have fun. I really hope niall remembers you" she said, frowning.

"Yeah...me too."

"Where you going sis?" Brooklyn asked, hugging my leg. I chuckled a bit.

"I'm going to London for a while, Brooks. I'll be home before you know it."

"Why sissy?" She asked. I bent down so that I was her height.

"Remember Nialler?" I asked. She nodded. "Well, he forgot me. I want him to remember." She looked confused but shrugged it off. I waved goodbye to them as I went out the door to catch a taxi.

"Be safe!" My mom exclaimed as I opened the taxi door.

Well here we go. It's time to get Niall's memory back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, short chapter /: but the next chapter will be long, I promise :)

~Sarah