Chapter 2

Niall's P.O.V.

"Are you sure you don't remember her mate?" Liam asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I sighed and nodded my head.

"I'm trying so hard, Liam. I want to remember her if she's my best friend. I just feel like I can't do it." I put my hands on my head and lay back on the couch.

"Try not to get a head ache" Harry said, sitting beside me where I was laying.

"I won't" I said, glaring at him.

"She's on the way" he replied. I nodded. I can't wait to see her. Maybe seeing her will trigger my memory. Who knows. But what better then to eat my anxiety away? I got up and walked to the kitchen, and decided to make popcorn. As it was popping, I asked Liam, "when do you think she'll come?" He shrugged.

"She lives in Dublin, your hometown. It could take possibly a day but she's taking plane so possibly less. We'll have to see." I nodded in response. Once my popcorn finished, I poured tons of salt on it then shook it up. Then I devoured it. Liam shook his head, chuckling.

"Liam, what is she like?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not the one to ask that question. Ask Zayn. He was pretty close to her, although not NEARLY as close as you were to her."

"Where's Zayn, then?" I asked, as I put my already finished popcorn bowl away.

"In his room" he replied. So I walked to Zayn's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" he said. As I did, he was on the floor playing black ops. I laughed as I sat down next to him. He paused the game. "What you need niall?" He asked. (A/N: ZIALL ASDFGHJKL k sorry my bad.)

"What is Jazmin like? It's killing me to know."

"Well, she has brunette hair and hazel eyes. She's funny and smart and she's amazing when it comes to video games. She always used to beat you." He laughed a bit. I smiled. But when I heard that it killed me a bit inside because I don't remember that. She sounds beautiful, not going to lie.

~THE NEXT MORNING-

"Niall get your fat arse up, Jazmin's here!" A voice exclaimed sounding like Louis's. I groaned. Then I remembered the curiosity was killing me.

"Wait a sec I gotta change!" I yelled back. I pulled on a pair of dark jeans and decided with wearing my light green 'FREE HUGS' t-shirt. I fixed my hair a bit and quickly brushed my teeth. No hairs sticking out, clean teeth, good. Wait, why am I nervous? She's supposedly my best friend, I don't think she'll care how I look.

I opened the door and slid out to see the boys talking and laughing with someone. They moved over and there she was... Wow, she's so...beautiful. She's better then how the boys described her. Just seeing her sent chills down my spine. She smiled and walked up to me.

"Hey Nialler. I'm your best friend...Jazmin." I shook her hand...more chills.

There was a bit of an awkward silence. The boys slowly back out. "Right, uh, we'll leave you two to it" Harry said as they all walked away. We both sat on the couch.

"Jazmin, I don't remember you and I'm very sorry, I wish I did. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? Maybe it'll trigger the memory. The doctor said there is a very good chance I'll gain back my memory." She grinned.

"Alright well I'm Jazmin Houston. I'm 19, same age as you. When we were younger, me and you used to get into the craziest stuff."

The next few hours were just me and Jazmin, absorbed in conversation. She was so easy to talk to. She told me many of the things we did as kids, and I chuckled. Especially at the cookie story. I see why we're best friends, we have so many things in common. When she was done telling a story of us, I smiled and said "Would you like something to eat?"

"Yes pleaseeee" she said, holding her stomach. We both went to the kitchen. I made her a bowl of ice cream and it didn't take long for her to eat it. I smiled as I watched her. I hope I remember her. She snapped me out of my thoughts as she flicked some ice cream into my face. I narrowed my eyes.

"You wanna play it that way, Jaz?" She grinned when I said that. That must have been my nickname for her.

"I do. What you gonna do about it Nialler?" I got out the tub of ice cream and stuck her face in it. I laughed uncontrollably as her mouth gaped and she lifted her head with ice cream all over her face. She inhaled and exhaled. Then, she picked up the whole tub and put it on my head. The ice cream was all in my hair now.

"This means warrrrr!" I exclaimed. She laughed and ran away as I carried the tub with me. I had an evil Idea. She went and hid, and as she did I tip toed to her suitcase to look for a bra. I took it out and stuffed ice cream in the cups of it. I laughed so hard and felt my face turn red. Then, my laughter went down as I found a picture.

I knit my eyebrows and studied it. It was a picture of me with Justin bieber hair and a picture of her beside me. My arm was wrapped around her and we were both smiling wide. I blinked back a few tears. I wish I could remember her so...so bad.

"Ni?" She asked, coming around the corner. I quickly shoved the picture away and she gasped as she saw the ice cream in her bra. I bursted out laughing, really hard. I felt my face turned dark red as I continued to laugh. Put then, I felt something cold slithering down an...awkward spot...I squealed like a girl. She had put ice cream down my pants. She started laughing and rolling on the floor.

"Guess I'll just have to take this off..." I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Noooooo!" She argued.

"Fine, I'll do it in my room" I said, rolling my eyes.

Jazmin's P.O.V.

I sat and waited for Niall to come back. I cleaned up while he was changing and he came back wearing some sweat pants and a hoodie. "Where's the boys?" I asked.

"They went out. I guess we didn't notice." He chuckled a bit. Then he caught me off guard and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged back, burying my head into his chest.

"I hope I can remember you" he said into my hair.

"I do too, Niall. I do too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwww you gotta love 'em :D next chapter shall be posted either later tonight or tomorrow! C:

~Sarah