Chapter 1

Lizza's P.O.V

I quickly woke up to my alarm clock and turned it off. I started to prepare myself for the daily beating. As I heard my dad stumbling up the shairs, I put my arms over my head. He burst through the door. " GET UP YOU STUPID SLUT!" He yells. He pulls my up by my hair, and I whimper. "TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!" He says while kicking my ribs. I heard a slight crack. I didnt say or act. I knew better.. "YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT" He yells. Thats all I hear before I go unconsious. 

------------------------------- Time Skip To Concert ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I was 3 hours early, just to get away from my "father." About 15 minutes later people were lining up behind me. 20 Minutes later they started letting people in. I ran to get front and center. 1 Hour later and everyong behind me and beside me were chanting "Black Veil Brides!" They finally came out "How are you fuckers doing tonight?!" Andy yelled. "Good" The croud yelled. "This is Fallen Angels!" 

Andy's P.O.V

I heard the fans yelling our band name and smiled. We ran out adn I yelled "How are you fuckers doing tonight?!" "Good!" They yelled back. I smiled and the music for Fallen Angels started playing. I noticed a girl softly singing along. I smirked and told the gards to pull her up here. She gasped and I sang to her. She looked like she was about to cry. "Whats your name?" I asked. "L-lizza" She studderd. "Beautiful" I whisperd. "Would you like to sing In The End with us?" I asked. She nodded. After the song we sent her back stage.