Chapter 3

TRIGGER WARNING!

Lizza's P.O.V

We went to go get Indigo's things. Her parents were fine with it because she lives alone. When we got to my house I felt a little sick. Indigo gave me a reasurring look. I sighed and went in. The guys and Idigo followed me. I looked over to see a drunk asshole walking over to us. "Who the fuck are these people?!" He yelled at me. He glared at Indigo and she put the middle finger up at him. He lanched a her but all the guys held him back. "You girls go pack Lizza's stuff! We will hold him back!" Andy yelled. He smiled softly at be before Indigo pulled me to my room. We greabbed eveything. I looked at the pictures of my mom and shoved them into my little bag with my iPod and my laptop. 

-Time Skip To Bus Ride-

Andy's P.O.V

 Lizza and Indigo were resting in their bunks. "If I knew Lizza's father was like that I would have made her wait, and just grabbed everything.." I said. "Andy don't beat yourself us about it. She probably didnt want us to know yet." Anshley said. "True. She didnt even want me to know but I found out when I saw her bruises.." Indigo said coming out of the bunk area. "What happend?" Asked Jake. "Thats for her to tell you guys, not me.." She said walking back to the bunks. "Shes right guys, we cant force it out of Idigo, its up to Lizza to tell us" Jinxx said calmly. I sighed. I walked to buk and hear Lizza talking to Idigo. "I want Andy to know.. I dont know why but, I feel like I can trust him.." She said. I smiled and got in my bunk and went on twitter. I re-tweeted some tweets, then Lizza came in. "Hey, can I talk to you?" She mumbled. "Yeah, whats up?" I asked setting my phone down. She sighed. "When I was 5, my mom left. With no trace or nothing. My dad got drunk everynight. I lived on snacks till I was 9 years old. I met Indigo and her mom spotted my bruises. I told them everything and they taught me everything. How to cook, clean, and defend myself. But he was stonger.. I had to be his slave. I had to cook and clean. One night, he called his friends over, and they smoke untill there was no tomorrow.." She said. I started to tear up, and so did she. "He let them rape me..." She whisperd. I grabbed her into a hug and she cried. "You dont have to tell me anymore" I whisperd. "I want to.. I want to get it all out.." She whisperd back. I nodded and she continued. 

-Short Time Skip-

After Lizza told me her whole life story, we cried. She had it so bad. I promised to her, that I wouldnt tell anybody.