Chapter 4

Lizza's P.O.V

I was running. Running, and running. I turn around, only to be tackled. He dragged me back to the house and into the basement. He chained me up. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" He yelled. I whiped my face from his spit. "Not your fucking daughter!" I quickly coverd my mouth and regretted it. I slapped me so hard I could feel it next month.  I screamed in pain. 

"LIZZA WAKE UP! COME ON LIZZA!" Andy yelled. I shot straight up, and started crying into his chest. He waved what I'm guessing is the guys and Indigo off, and they left. "Shh, Its okay, I'm here now" He soothed me.

Andy's P.O.V

I woke up to Lizza screaming and kicking. "LIZZA WAKE UP!" I yelled. I could hear everybody coming over to my bunk. "LIZZA WAKE UP! COME ON LIZZA!" I yelled. She shot straight up and cried in my chest. I waved everybody off. They walked away, and Lizza calmed down. "Are you okay?" I whisperd. She shook her head no. "Whats up?" I asked. "Hes gonna get me.." She whisperd while looking down. "Hey, look at me" I said. She looked me right in the eye. "No one is gonna hurt you while you are with us, everyone is gonna protect you, okay?" I whisperd. She nodded. I looked at the time and saw we have a concert in 2 hours. "ASHLEY YOU BETTER GET MOVING, WE HAVE A CONCERT IN 2 HOURS!" I yelled. "OH SHIT!" I heard him yell. We laughed and got up. Ashley ran past us almost knocking us down. We sat on the couch. 

AN: Sorry, the concert is in the next chapter! c: