Chapter 4

Trina lay in bed watching re-runs of love&hip hop Atlanta enjoying her day off while Andrew was out doing whatever he pleased. Then she felt her phone vibrate breaking her out of her trance. It was a text.

"Wassup ma?" She blushes at the the text rembering it was Tone.

"Hey" she replies. Her phone vibrates again.

"Let me take you out an get to know you more whachu say ?" It read. She smiled at the cute gesture.

"I have a man you know ?"

"Well can you have friends then?" Trina starts to smile twice as hard.

"Yes, I can what you what do you have planned?"

"Meet me at the park at 6 until then beautiful" she felt instant butterflies.

Trina Checked the time to see it was almost 4:30 enough time to take her a bath an get dressed . She decided to wear a pair of highwaisted destressed skinny jeans with little cuffs at the bottom. A pair of cute brown cut out sandals with rihstones alining the top, a cheetah print tank top with a brown pull over cardigan knowing it would start to get a little chilly in this November whether. She then finished her look off with her gold Michael kors watch her gold 2karat earnings Andrew bought her for her last birthday and a pony tail straight to the back finishedbwith "love spell" by Victoria secret.

Happy with her look trina checked the time to see it was almost six she grabbed her keys to her 2010 Honda accord an left the house to meet an see what this Tone guy was all about.

She arrived at the park to see Tone leaned up against his car texting away on his phone. She killed the engine and watched in pure bliss at the man before her as she took in his attire which was thuggish but classy , he had on a buttoned up jean shirt with a pair of Levis hanging a little off his waist a pair of black Christian louboutin sneakers with a gold Rolex to set it off. An it look like he recently got a fresh line up with his deeps waves.

Trina got out of her car an smoothed out her outfit an walked towards him getting butterflies all over again tone looked up from his phone to see trina approaching he smiled showing his pearly whites and deep dimples. "Wassup ma?" He responded "Hey" she simles back . "Can a nigga get a hug?" He questioned she giggled an reach in to hug him taking in his cologne "mmm he smells amazing" she thought feeling her panties get a little moist. She didn't realize they were no longer hugging which broke her out of her daze to realize he was talking to her. "Huh?" She replies breaking out of her daze. He chuckles showing that sexy smile with those deep dimples making her blush in embarrassment. "I said you ready to go ?" He replied holding his hand out for her to take. She nods her head unable to speak.

He smiled an shook his head as they made they way towards the park holding hands talking an laughing unbeknownst to Trina a car drove by an a pair of familiar eyes watched her an Tone laugh and interact as if she seem to be having the time of her life.

IM BACKKK !!!! COMMENT & VOTE TELL ME IF YALL LIKE ,WONT UPDATE IF YALL DONT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK... Excuse the mistakes.