7 Rings

Song: 7 Rings by Ariana Grande.

Y/N POV:

"Let's see, what to wear?" I mutter, searching through my closet.

I ended up in an expensive and actually kinda revealing outfit.

The shirt was a crop top with a cleavage cut out. It was a dark gray and white knitted material with a lace up going up the center on the front side. (mesmerized crop top from Rebellious Creatures), with white short shorts. (I'm so sorry I'm making you seem like a whole ass hoe-) I also wore Fishnets with knee-high black books with a kitten heel. 

For accessories however, that was easy. 

I had seven rings on, five of which were skulls because I can, one claddagh ring, and one crescent moon one, with a black ribbon choker, and black snake earrings.

"This looks good enough." I decided.

I walk into the hallway and right away, Shiro is on my ass about what I'm wearing.

"Change. Now."

"What!? Why!?"

"Because, and I'll be honest, you look like a hoe."

"Oh, I do?"

"Yeah."

"Well crap then, I'll put something on. Can't have the space children think I'm a hoe."

"Yes, think of the children."

I go back into my room, and notice Keith's shirt on my floor.

It's not what you think, you horny idiots. I stole it off his floor.

It was black with the word ALLY spread across it, being the (insert sexuality or ally) I am, I decided to yoink it.

I put that on with his jacket that I stole from his room, a pair of jean shorts, and F/C Vans.

"Much better, I no longer look like a hoe!"