00

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Dipolog Airport. Local time is 11:55 AM and the temperature is 31°C
For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about."

"Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight."

"If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you."

"On behalf of Asia Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a safe and nice day!"

The plane had landed safely. I took my channel bag and went out of the plane. Sumalubong agad sa'kin ang sariwang hangin. After five years, I had the chance to go back here.

How I missed this place. Also the memories I made. Especially with him.

I smiled bitterly.

I walked the distance from the plane to the airport. Pagkapasok ko, I waited for my things. After getting my luggage, dumiretso na'ko sa labas to wait a tricycle.

Thank God. Mabilis akong nakakuha ng tricycle. I told him the place where I'll go. I'm here to visit Manang Selma. I missed her. Balita ko kasi, she was stroked.

Bumaba ako sa harap ng isang hotel. I checked in. Pagkatapos magcheck in, I went to my hotel room. The room is fine. Hindi masyadong malaki, hindi din masyadong maliit. But it's a modern room, with a chandelier hanging on the ceiling.

Nilapag ko ang mga gamit ko tsaka dinungaw ang veranda. I can see the beauty of this place. After taking a look. I decided to fix my things on the cabinet. And went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I just wore a white tank top paired with a coat and a simple black highwaist jeans. I looked at my reflection. I looked so prim and proper now.

I sighed.

I get my bag and some of my pasalubongs and went out of my hotel room. I went to the market to buy some fruits first. Bago dumiretso sa hospital. I bought some apples, oranges and bananas.

After buying, I again took a ride from a tricycle. I told him na ihatid ako sa Corazon C. Aquino hospital. After a minute, I'm now at the hospital. Hirap na hirap akong buhat buhat ang aking mga dala. Dumiretso ako sa information desk. "Miss, can I ask the room of Mrs. Durano."

"Third floor ma'am, Room No. 105." The nurse smiled. I smiled back. Tinahak ko ang daan papunta sa kwarto na 'yun. I took their elevator. Medjo naligaw pa'ko pero buti nalang, the people here are so approachable.

I stopped infront of the door, to make sure that's the right room.

       Room #105

"Mrs. Deselma Durano."

I wore a big smile before opening the door. But my smile easily faded when I saw the least person I wanted to see right now...

The person who left me five years ago. The person who've hurt me the most. The person who I've made the best memories. The person who made me truly happy. The person who proved, I can be better. The person who had changed my perspective in life. And the person whom I loved the most.

I met his gaze. His eyes looks sad, And it has many emotions on it. Parang andami nitong gustong sabihin.

His physical appearance changed.
His face was matured but it makes him more handsome. His body was bulkier than before. His muscles are well defined.

His wearing a white coat and a stethoscope wrapped on his neck. And a name tag on his coat. 'Dr. Blanco.' His a doctor now, huh. I'm happy for him. Natupad n'ya na ang pangarap n'ya.

I broke our gaze and tried to ignore his presence. "Hi manang!" Masaya kong bati.

She's now smiling at me. Even if she's weak, nakakayanan n'ya paring ngumiti. I salute her!

"H-hello, hija! Masaya ako at nakadalaw ka." Nahihirapang sabi ni manang but still, she managed to smile.

I'm glad she's a little bit okay na. Lumapit ako sakanya, I placed the fruits and my pasalubong at the table. I gently held her hands. "Kamusta na po kayo?"

"M-medjo maayos naman na ako hija." She looked at me from head to toe. "Lalo kang gumanda at sumexy." She giggled.

"Nako manang! You're so bolera parin po."

"At ikaw naman, you're so conyo parin." She mocked me.

I just chuckled. She never changed. I missed her so much.

"Ehem," I heard him gasped. "Mauna na po'ko manang. Babalik nalang po ulit ako mamaya."

"Ganon ba hijo? Salamat, ha?"

Duh! No need to thank him manang, it's his job kaya. Sabi ko sa utak ko. While secretly rolling my eyes.

"Wala po 'yun."

For the last time, lumingon ako. Again, I met his gaze. "Aia," He mumbled and smiled sincerely, before leaving me dumfounded.

I heard again the name that he calls for me years ago. Why is he like this. He's confusing me. Pagkatapos n'ya akong iwan sa ere! Ganon, ganon na lang 'yun?!

I let out a heavy sighed.

"He still loves you, hija." Biglang sabi ni manang. "He always does." She smiled genuinely.