Prologue: How My Life Came To Be

*I only own the idea of the story and Alethia and her friends. EVIL LEO KILLING RICK owns the rest.*

Alethia's POV:

When I was a little girl, I would ask my mom why she would wear sunglasses and a turban all the time. She would always reply with, " They make me special my little dove, just like you." I was 5 and thought that was cool just like I thought my barbie fairies were cool. One day my mom told me that I was adopted. I was in 5th grade and I was devastated,  because I had always thought that all the kids who were adopted were unlucky and now I was finding out I was too. I started crying, but my mother told me that my parents didnt want me when I was born and she took me in and cared for me with all her heart. After I calmed down we went for ice cream, and that made everything all better. Now that I'm in my first year of junior high, I'm happy to have my mother v.s. my parents who didnt want me. I also really like this guy named Dre......"ALETHIA COME ON, IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR SCHOOL SUPPLIES!" my mom yeld from down stairs. I sighed as I put my diary away in my secret compartment of my desk drawer. I really wanted to get this navy blue bag with gold spikes. My mom said it would accompany my gray-green-blue eyes, tan skin, and  curly golden hair nicely. Just like all of my gold and green and gray notebooks. When we finished getting everything from the mall, we went out to dinner at Panda Express. One of my favorite restaurants! I may or may not have stuffed my face...... After we got home, I put all my stuff away, chose my outfit, and ofcourse went to bed to try to get the best night sleep I could.

'Notes'
Now I know this isnt much, but I haven't really had a lot of time lately to work on the story. Comment what you think, and please follow me and my friend brave_hylla_
All folllowers will be followed too.
Pleade and Thank You my magical  demmigods.
-Alethia131