Why

Jessie's pov-
"Jess get your ass down here right now" my drunken father screamed as he walked in the front door. Why does he always do this to me, I mean I'm 18 why can't I move out? Well let me tell you since my father is a alcoholic I must take care of my 5 brothers and 3 sisters. Until my mother comes back home from her trip to "find herself" but that was 3 years ago so I guess I'm stuck till the youngest turns 18 which won't be for 15 years. Or I wait until my uncle comes home from Iraq in a few weeks, as you can tell I've made my decision.

"What do you want?" I half heartedly asked the man who ruined my life.
"Stop posting those annoying videos on YouTube all the guys at the bar are talking about you, you stupid ass whore" I felt relieved that people watch my videos but angry at the fact my dad called me a whore then again I really can't worry about it he is drunk.
"Fine I'll stop you bastard if you find a nanny so I can leave this hell" crossing my arms and giving a harsh look.
"I'm trying I told you before!" He screamed in my face not even startled by his actions I stood my ground I needed to leave and the only way I would was if I found a nanny. Where was I to find one I posted on Facebook Twitter Instagram but it was no use time to look on one of the nanny websites 😒.