Will you be my Nanny?

Name after name
Website after website
No one wanted to nanny 8 kids ugh why can't they all just understand I need a life!

"Taylor win- I love kids I'll take care of any amount of children as long as they are potty trained I don't do that. I am only 29 years old but not married and not wanting to, I don't want my own children but I would love to talks care of yours!" Finally someone who might actually work out!!!
Her number has the same area code as mine so she mustn't live far.
"Hello" a sweat pounding voice came over the phone.
"Hi this is Jessie Thompson I was wondering if you are Taylor win, I was looking on a nanny website and this was the number"

"I am Taylor and i would love to be a nanny, you sound very young to have children though"

"We'll there not mine there my siblings but my father is a alcoholic and my mother is not home and we don't know if she will ever be home. I'm 18 and would like to love my own life not take care of 8 others"

"How many kids did you say?"

"8 is that to many"

"No, never the more the merrier!!"

I let out a relieved sigh.

" We should schedule a time to meet and see where this goes thank you for your time Taylor"

"Can't wait to meet you and the kids so how bout tomorrow at say noon?"

"Sounds good let me give you my address"

"Let me get a pen and paper quickly"
"Alright I'm ready"

"It's 12 Kellin drive in south Elgin Illinois" (btw not a real place)

"See you tomorrow bye"

"Bye"

Can't wait for tomorrow I might actually get my life back.

Oh shit I have to pick the kids up from school!!!!!!