Chapter eleven

I head upstairs to my room and grab my phone. I grab my bag and put in a couple of papers I think we might need.

-messages-
me: I'm on my way
matty👫: ok then, see you here

I head downstairs "mom I'm about to leave" I say to her "ok here's some money just Incase you need to buy things" she hands me a $100 bill "mom! that's way too much" I say in shock "it's okay take it be careful" I go out the door still in shock. I walked about 2 blocks then made a right turn to get to matts house.

I was right outside matts house and ring the doorbell.his mom opened the door. oh ok well, I've never met matts mom.

"hi, I'm y/n" I shake her hand and smile "hi y/n nice to meet you" she smiles "you too Mrs.Espinosa, um I'm here because Matthew and I have to work on a project for school?" I say "oh right matt told me something about that" I just smile because to be honest I didn't know what to do if to respond or just smile.

"Matt honey y/n's here to work on the project" she calls out to matt from the stairs. Matts house was big compared to mine "he'll be down any minute, in the meantime do you want anything to drink?" "oh no thanks, I'm fine" I smile "ok then, come my dear" she says leading me into the living room.

I sit there and wait till matt comes out. "hey sorry I took long" he says "don't worry about it" I smile "so I think we have to go buy things for the project" i nod "yeah we do.want to go right now" I ask him "well yeah because then how would we start it" dumb, dumb I am dumb of course.

"mom we're going to the store be back in a bit" matt yells as he goes out the door and I follow him "shoot" I mumble "what?" matt says and stops "oh it's just I forgot my money in my bag" I say awkwardly "I'll go get it if you want" he says "yeah okay thanks it's in the small pocket" he nods and is in and out in a flash. he hands me the money "thanks"

we were walking to the store because it wasn't far from matts house. he pulls me over to his left side "why'd you do that" I ask confused "because what if a car crashes our way. you never know" I smile at him. matt was always so caring.

"matt! Catch!" I throw him a ball that I have picked up from some random shelf. It hit him in the face "ow!" he yelped in pain "sorry" I laugh.

I move from the aisle I was first in "matt!" I scream he comes running from the aisle he was in "what, what's wrong!" I laugh so hard "I just saw ice cream and we should get some" he rolls his eyes "well next time don't scream okay?" he chuckles "yeah ok" I laugh a little.

"shoot" I say "what?" Matt asks "it's already 8 and I have to go home because my moms sisters were coming!" we were walking back to matts place. "well what about the project, how about tomorrow?" he says "yeah sure" I thought for a while as we waited for the light to show the little walking figure which was taking forever.

"want to make a run for it?" I ask matt, he looks at me shocked "we could get hit by a car!" "well let's attempt to" he sighs "okay-ready set-" he runs ahead of me "go!" he turns around while running as he laughs "hey no fair! I will get you Matthew lee Espinosa!" I say as I start to run and cars beep at us.

edited

thanks for 300+ reads, means a lot ::)