Chapter 23: Date Night

Delilah's P.O.V.

"We need to get you ready!" Addison told me as she got some stuff ready.

Willa, Wynter, and Wyatt were all taking me on a date and I told the girl about it. I was expecting for her to just wish me luck and all, but she insisted she helped me get ready.

So, I invited her to the wolf den and they was happy to oblige

"Sis, that's okay. I really don't need to get dressed." I said.

Addison shook her head. "No, you are. Don't worry, we won't put blue or pink on you."

"Let's just say we shopped for a couple outfits ourselves and found one perfect for you." Bree added.

I watched as she reached into a bag and pulled out a outfit. It was a red-violet dress along with a pair of black leggings.

"That's pretty." I said. "Go try it on." Addison replied.

I took the outfit and went to my closet to change. I put the dress and leggings on. I also added some black heeled boots. I noticed there was a leather jacket with some fur on it hanging. I decided to add it to my outfit. I walked out with the jacket in my hand. Addison smiled as she nodded in approval. "I love it."

I laughed a bit before I crossed my arms. "I'm going to do my own makeup because I don't want too much."

I grabbed my small makeup bag and applied some mascara, blush, and lip balm. As I looked in the mirror, I couldn't help but admire the three slash tattoos on my cheek. The alpha's marks.

Once I was done, Addison decided to curl my hair. It took at least an hour due to how long it was. Because of this, we decided to just talk and gossip. When she was done, I put the leather jacket on followed by my teal bracelet.

 When she was done, I put the leather jacket on followed by my teal bracelet

"You look badass." Addison told me. I smiled and chuckled a bit before I went to the door. I told the wolves to look after her and treat her well while I was gone.

I walked out of the den and found my mates waiting for me. When I stepped on some dead leaves, their heads turned to my direction and they smiled.

"Wow, you're so beautiful, How did we get so lucky?" Wynter asked as they came over.

"I would say fate, but nah. It was something more." I replied.

They each greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek before Wyatt picked me up bridal style and began walking. The girls followed as we made it to the gate that led to the beach.

"Okay, close your eyes." Wyatt said.

I felt their arms around me, guiding me to wherever they were taking me. I almost tripped, but they were there to catch me. After a while, I felt us come to a halt.

"Ready?" Willa asked. I nodded my head. "Open."

I opened my eyes and gasped at the imagine in front of me. It was a picnic kind of set up with pillows and fur blankets with torches and a table next to it with some of my favorite foods and drink.

 It was a picnic kind of set up with pillows and fur blankets with torches and a table next to it with some of my favorite foods and drink

"I love it! Wow, you guys really put a lot of thought into this." I said.

"We haven't done date night in a while. Also, it's our way of showing how sorry we were in the beginning and how much we love you." Wyatt explained.

"It's amazing. I appreciate all this." I told them.

They all led me to the picnic and we all sat down together. We began eating the food while looking at the ocean in the distance. The waves splashing and seagulls made it very relaxing. It was almost as if this was a place that could be a getaway of some sort. If anyone had problems, it was known they would come here.

"I can't believe I missed out on these." Wynter said as she ate some strawberries.

"Something else sweet other than S'mores." Willa replied.

"Hey! Don't insult my S'mores!" Wyatt whined, making me giggle.

"I agree with her, babe." I said.

Wyatt had a playful glare on his face when he looked at me. "You're lucky I love you."

I laughed before eating some of the meat that they had brought. After a few minutes, we all decided to walk down the beach. Wyatt was carrying me piggyback style while the girls walked beside us.

This was the best date ever.

A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter is so short, but I have no other ideas for continuing it. Hope you all enjoyed this!