Chapter 2 : New Home

Chanhee's POV

Wow. Our club was saved. Thanks to Younghoon. He must be really rich to rent a big building like this.

Yes. We may have lose the club room. but we're having a HUGE building.

We unpacked the things that we need for creating out own photo.

"WAAAHHH! THERE ARE SO MANY ROOMS FOR THE STUDIOS!" Sangyeon exclaimed.

"Not just three rooms Chanhee! BUT MORE THAN 20 ROOMS!" Sunwoo exclaimed.

I looked at Younghoon. I can't accept this building for my Photography Club without paying back.

"Younghoon- I can't really accept this. I need to pay you for this." I told him. This is so much for a new member.

"No. No. No. This is just a help for our club. And... I already bought it for the Photography club."

I widened my eyes as I heard the word 'bought'.

"W-What?! You bought this?!"

He let out a cute chuckle. To be honest, he's cute tho.

"I have plenty of money Chanhee. Left by my parents before-" He stopped on his words before looking down and he continued "before they- before they died."

"O-Ow shit- I'm s-sorry Younghoon... I don't know."

"Well. It's fine Chanhee. No worries." He smiled while going out of the building.

Chanhee! You made him sad! You must do something.

I don't know what I'm doing. I just grabbed my own camera and followed him. I saw him outside closing his eyes while looking up in the sky.

Damn. He's so perfect. He's so handsome.

'Yah! Chanhee! Gather your thoughts!' I screamed internally.

I opened my camera and took a picture of him. I looked at the picture in the screen.

Wow. He's so damn perfect.

"You're stealing photos of me huh?" Younghoon suddenly appeared behind me.

How did he get there?

"T-That's not it. I just want to- I just want to cheer you up."

"It's really fine Chanhee." He smiled while messing my hair. "Would you like to eat with me? I found a good cafe down the street. And it is also instagram worthy."

W-We're g-going on a date?!

'Oh shut the fuck up Chanhee! He just want a person to join him.'

(Author's note: THAT'S RIGHT CHANHEE! DON'T JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS! BUT MAYBE SOON BUB.

'Oh Shut the fuck up Aurhor Nim! You're making it worse! JUST WRITE THE STORY!'

Is my Chanhee blushing? AWWWWEEEE SO CUTEEE!!

'AUTHOR NIM!!'

Okay okay!)

Back to the story.

"Uhm... S-Sure." I aggred. Maybe this time I can pay the kindness he gave to me.

"Come on. Let's go now." He quickly grabbed my hand and pulls me away.

"W-Wait! H-How about the others?"

"They won't notice. Come on!" He drags me on the street.

Oh God. I know that I'm gay and I'm still not ready to be in a relationship!

But...

Younghoon... Why are you doing this to me?

I suddenly remembered the tarot cards I've got  before the class started.

Yes. I consult tarot cards. Coz why not?

I remembered I got...

Wheel of Fortune

The Lovers

And...

Death

Wheel of Fortune stands for the fate will be reversed

Wheel of Fortune stands for the fate will be reversed. And it already happened... From a small room for Photography Club, now to a huge building for the team

Well. For love... I'm not ready yet...

But the Death tarot card make me confused. I don't know for whom? Maybe my parents or worst case... Me...

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Wow. I updated. But I can't write the chapters a bit longer like Fan to Fame. This story is so short. That's why I'm keeping my best to cut the scenes so this book will have many chapters. HAHAHAHAHA. Anyways. Thank you for reading my book.

SEE YOU ON MY NEXT UPDATE!