Epilogue

"We're here to witness the wedding of Mr. Choi and Mr. Kim.

Mr. Choi. Please say your marriage vows."

"This is the day. I'll be your husband already. Thank you for being there with me all the time. In my ups and downs, you're there and supporting me behind my back. I love you."

"I will now pronounce you as Mr. and Mr. Kim. Please give a clap everybody! You may now kiss the groom."

I lean in to kiss him.

Not his real lips but still I can feel his lips.

I'm married to Kim Younghoon. I'm now Mr. Kim Chanhee.

Shocked why I married a dead man?

Our lawyer gave me his last will. He wrote this the day when the fire in my old house happened.

He wants me to marry him if he dies before marrying me. And he'll marry me if I die too.

I adopted a 14 year old guy too. I changed his name as similar to his dad. He is Bbanghoon. Bbanghoon treats Younghoon as his dad too. Even Younghoon's gone, I'll do his wishes when he was still alive.

Love. I know you're watching me up there. I'm now officially your husband. I love you so much. I know that you love me too.

Please stay in my heart, Kim Younghoon.

Fin

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

I just made a short epilogue for this story. Until the end, BbangNyu will be forever in the history of my books. Thank you again for reading this book! Goodbye!"