Chapter 4 : The Tarot Card's Power

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE READ MY AUTHOR'S NOTES AND COMMENT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

Chanhee's POV

Basically I went to school after that incident with Changmean. To be honest, it's kinda creepy when it comes to his attitude. The crazy and addicted man.

And yes. I asked Younghoon that I'll act as his boyfriend. I must help him because he helped the team so much. If it wasn't because of him, the club is probably closed already.

But is that only the reason Chanhee?

Okay fine. I found him attractive. He's so cute. And hot at the same time.

I checked my clock and it's already 7:30 am. Well, my class starts at 9 am. So I usually leave the house around 8:45 since the school is just a ten minute walk.

I opened my social media and I saw a familiar clip.

SHIT! DID SOMEONE REALLY RECORDED THE VIDEO?!

I saw the video that was posted with a caption "When the crazy nobody meets the real boyfriend."

The views is already at 10 million views.

I checked the comments and I hope they are not mad at me.

******* ********

Isn't that boyfriend is the victim? Since that crazy ex spread out that his boyfriend and him are dating but the real thing is, they aren't.

Like         Reply       

****** *********
 Poor barista. He messed up with the wrong person. But that is right for you! Crazy man.
L

ike         Reply       

****** *******
The guy with a camera is the bad bitch. Why he keeps on badmouthing the barista?   

Like          Reply   

Well. I can't control them. But I need to help Younghoon. He helped a lot for the club.

I took my shower and went to my room to change. It's still 8:30. Should I go to school early?

Okay.

I went to my study table to get my bag and my camera. I locked the door of my room. I just rented a small room for my studies. Besides, I have my own business since I started this club. I'm a freelance photographer.

I was walking down the street going to school. When I noticed that someone was following me.

I looked back to see who is following me but there's no one.

Weird. I felt scared. I felt that there's someone behind me.

I continued walking then suddenly a car honked at me.

I was surprised. Is he not paying attention on the road?! I'm on the sidewalk.

I want to scream to the man inside the car. But he rolled down the window and its...