Mising part 1

YN POV
My parents set me up for this mission for this guy named big papi cuz he owes us money and never gave us it so my dad said that I have to kill him.

Roc POV

My parents set me up to this mission for this guy named big papi cuz he owes us money and never gave it to us so I have to kill him.

Roc:waking in to the elevator
Yn: walking in to the elevator (looks at roc👀)
Roc : (looks at you😍😍😍)
Roc POV : damn this girl is sexy as fuck she can hit it any day 🍆
Roc: ( does not notice the elevator door opened )
Yn: (walks out the elevator door sees that roc looking at your but)
Roc: :( does not notice you left and the elevator door closed still staring )
Yn POV :( goes to big papi room and not at the door and lean on the door frame)
Bp:( opening the door looks at you )hey sexy
Yn: hey daddy can I come in
Bp: of course any day
They walk in the room
Yn : nice place
Bp:thanks(looking at you licking his lip looking at you up and down)so you want get this started now.
Yn: how about like never( kicks him in his balls)
Bp:( holding his 🍆)
Yn: ( socks him in his face)
Yn:( grabs her gun and shoots him 4 times and grabs the grappling hook and jumps out the window)
Roc POV : waiting to get to the third floor😑
Roc:(Goes to bp room to see the door open )
Roc : ( walk in the room to see bp on the floor dead😮)
Roc : well my job is done ( about to walk in the room but sees a shiny thing in the corner of his eye walks over to it a picks it up and looks at it)
Roc POV : did I see that girl wearing this earring hmmm idk I'm just going to give it to my dad to see if he can see who killed bp

( you in the media box)👉