About The Book Club and The Moderator

This book club is created for Filipino aspiring writers and also for readers!

The members of the book club will support each other by reading, voting, and giving positive comments to their co-member or partner.

There will be activities given to all the book club members and the winners/participants of that activity will be given necessary points.

The goal of this book club is to give support and to have fun with our co-members.

This is moderated by Sandera/DeraTheExplorer an aspiring writer also a reader in Wattpad.

Why explorer? Because the admin is a Bibliophile. She loves reading lots of books and different kinds of books. Classic or modern stories she read it all.

For Sandera, reading is like exploring a different world created by the writers.

Her favorite English author is Jane Austen and she loves Pride and Prejudice also, she loves Narnia and Harry Potter.

For Filipino Novel, the first novel she read is Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo she was just only 14 years old at that time and she was fangirling over our National Hero Dr. Jose Rizal. That's why she read the novel.

After that, she discovered Wattpad and the story she first read is a FanFiction about the loveteam she loves then that's how she starts to discover different authors from Wattpad.

That's all! Thank you for reading..

Read the next page for the Rules and Instructions.

Please Vote All The Parts Of This Bookc Club.