When You Are Walking Together

Topper-  He doesn't hold your hand, he doesn't like showing any sort of public affection. He doesn't give you a lot of attention but he makes sure he talks to you sometimes. He walks at a normal pace so you can keep up, he's not a total asshole.

JJ- He'll always hold your hand to make sure you're near him. He's always cracking jokes and listening to what you're saying even if you feel like he doesn't listen. He's a tease, most definitely he loves seeing you smile and blush. Half the time you don't even walk because he gives you a piggyback ride.

Rafe- He doesn't hold your hand unless he wants to. He's picky and indecisive so you usually grab his hand to decide for him. He loves you being authoritative. Rafe walks super fast but you challenge him to walk faster sometimes, making it race.

John B- Walks at your pace, he wouldn't dare leave you behind. Even if he walks ahead he always holds your hand so you won't get lost like the clueless girl you are. Sometimes he wraps his arm around your shoulder on your slow walks, he's just as possessive as JJ.

Pope- He's awkward in public but he'll hold your hand to make sure you're calm.  You usually grab his hand first and lead him but he likes that. You're assertive but when Pope gets high, it's totally different. PDA is a must for him and he will literally carry you to the ends of the earth if he could.