Hanahaki Disease 🖤 [ 🚰 ]

This dumb tap water bitch was lazy to upload her story so I did it - 🚱

"yo babe can you get me the popcorn?" mammon howled from the living room.
It was friday, movie night. the couple of the century, niya and mammon met up at hana and lucifer's apartment.
Niya rolls her eyes and grabbed the popcorn from the pantry.

Having been to this apartment several times, she knew her way around. plopping herself into her dear boyfriend's lap, she turned on the tv. lucifer and hana were at the corner of the couch, huddled together, covered by a thick, large blanket. they had chosen a romantic movie, titled, 'meant to be'.

things had taken a turn as Niya's lips brushed mammon's, softly, delicately. his hands locked around her small waist as she hung her arms over his neck.

Well, certain scenes in the movie caused them to act in such a way. with each passing second, it intensified even more. by the time the movie had ended, hana and lucifer were fast asleep, held together in each other's arms. however, that was not the case for the other horny bunch.

suddenly, just as niya was about to take things to the next level, mammon abrubtly stopped. he couldn't take it anymore. he couldnt bear to continue the act. he pushed niya away, "im sorry, i-i cant do this anymore. my feelings for you were fake. we should break up"

niya smiled softly, she already knew. this was bound to happen one day. however, she couldnt accept it, just as she was about to speak, she coughed once, twice and wouldnt stop. mammon stood at the corner of the room, unable to form any words to console his now, ex-girlfriend. her throat went dry and she began coughing out blood. mammon knew what was about to happen. he couldnt stop it, however, as it was meant to be.

lucifer and hana awoke because of all the noise, they were both light sleepers. hana couldnt make sense of it. lucifer was disordered at first, but realised what was happening when he saw the first petal coming out of niya's mouth. tears emerged from his eyes, he knew it was bound to happen.

"w-whats happening?!?!" hana screamed, clearly disoriented.

"h-hanahaki di- disease," mammon managed to mutter out with short breaths in between. undescribable sounds were being made by niya as she began to vomit out more beautiful, pastel coloured petals.

"what?! you arent making any sense mammon!" hana bellowed. rushing towards her dear bestfriend, she helped niya to stand up, before she collapsed once again. hana screamed once again, begging for an answer.

"hanahaki d-disease, the victim of one-sided love would cough up flower petals until they die. she refused to get treatment," lucifer mumbled.

"mammon you disgusting jerk! this is all because of you! shes dying because of you!" hana cried out. multiple objects were being thrown towards mammon by hana. he couldn't move, he knew he deserved it. lucifer tried to stop hana but was pushed away. he'd never seen her act this rough before.

"hana please dont hurt him, its okay, im okay. its been going on for years. this was bound to happen, dont worry about me, forget me. continue living life happi-" her sentence was stopped. she vomited out an array of petals.

her life flashed before her eyes, the first time she met mammon, the first time she coughed up a petal. it was all an unrequited love, she had been aware from the start. oh how she wished he would've returned her feelings. finally, she was at peace as her heart stopped beating as she fell gently into hana's arms.

Hanahaki Disease, a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear

4 July 2020