Chapter One: Coma

a/n: that face is now a divider okay.,..,,

('・_・')

'You know what Michael? Fuck you.' Calum yelled, his voice booming all throughout the flat.

He walked out of the bedroom, grabbed his jacket, and left. I could hear Michael sobbing and saw Luke rolled into a ball and shaking back and forth. Ashton was trying to calm him down.

That was the last we'd seen of Calum, that was 8 months ago. Lots of things has happened ever since.

Michael went into a deep state of depression and had tried to overdose, but gladly it didn't work and he was sent to an inpatient hospital. Luke had gone mute, he hasn't said a word ever since, but at night you could hear him sobbing. And as for Ashton, he went to work at Target and changed his name to Ashley.

I've been trying to keep everything together but it's been slowly falling apart. Everything got worse when we received a phone call from the hospital. The doctor had told us to come down as quickly as possible. It was midnight so I woke Ashton and Luke up, and dragged them into the car.

'Why are we in the car?' Ashton mumbled trying to open his eyes and yawning. 'We're going to the hospital' I responded, and both of them shot up from their seats. 'Wait why is Michael okay?' Ashton was panicking,'Did he try to do it again? God dammit Mikey, this is the fifth fucking time.'

'No, the doctor actually didn't tell me why but probably not' I said assuring Ashton that everything was okay, Ashton calmed down and sat back down in his seat. It took us about 20 minutes to reach the hospital, and when we entered the doctors gave us directions to go to the fourth floor.

Luke and Ashton rushed towards the elevator, whilst I walked. When we reached the floor we walked to the desk, and the nurse that was sitting told us to go to eighth room on the left. As we entered we saw Calum laying the bed, he was hooked up to so many things. He has bruises and scars everywhere, I gasped at the sight and began to tear up. Luke fell on the ground and let out all of his tears as Ashton held onto him and tried to hold back his own tears. 'C-Calum?' I tried to get the words out but choked up. I caressed his cheek,'What happened?'

The doctor walked in to see us all in crying messes, 'Are you guys Macy, Luke, and Ashton?' We all nodded and looked at the doctor. 'What happened to him?' Ashton was the first to speak. 'Well as you can see from the bruises and scars, he got into a car accident about 8 months ago, and when he got here we got to him in time but he fell into a coma.'

'And why would you just call us eight months later?' Luke spoke angrily, this was the first thing Luke has said in 8 months.

'It took us quite a long time to find you guys' he said with a frown. Michael would be released soon too so he can come visit Calum, but if Calum does awaken, I don't think he'll like to see Michael.