Chapter Four

So after Harry and me just arrived back to my flat something was wrong. Sara was crying and Liam was screaming and crying. What had happen in just a couple of hours? I need to find out more. "Sara? What's wrong?" I asked when I sat down next to her. "Liam and I got into a fight" She replied crying even more. "About what Sara? You can tell me anything." I asked worried. "Well you see Liam and I made it official the night we met. Then after the fair and dinner we went to the club we met at, and Liam left to go to the bathroom he was gone for about five minutes." She stop and took a breath for crying so much. "How come you didn't go by Katelynn or Zayn?" I asked. "I didn't see them I thought the left. Well anyways he was gone for five minutes and a guy grabbed me and pinned me up against the wall trying to kiss me and I was trying to push him off and when Liam came back he thought I was cheating." Sara explained crying even harder. "Oh well I'm really sorry Sara, stay here for a minute." I said walking over to Alyssa. "Can you keep Sara company while I go talk to Liam please." I asked her. "Yeah sure." Alyssa replied and sat down by Sara giving her a hug. I walked outside and sat down by Liam. "What do you want Mandi?" Liam asked in a angry tone. "I need to talk to you Liam. Please let me say what I have to say." I replied. "Fine" Liam replied crying."Sara" told me when you went to the bathroom some guy pinned her up against the wall, and tried to kiss her she tried to push him away and when she finally did you came back and got the wrong impression." I explained.

"REALLY?! She expects me to believe that. How stupid do I look?" He replied screaming. "Well it's the truth mate." Zayn said. "I saw it and when I tried to tell you, you blew me off." He added. Liam got up in shock. "And plus she didn't see Zayn or Katelynn to be with them she thought they left." I added. There was silence.

"Go talk to her Liam." Louis said. "Yeah I should thanks guys. Oh and thank you Mandi for explaining it to me calmly instead of yelling at me." Liam said hugging me. "Welcome." I replied.

We all smiled, Liam walked into the house I held Harry's hand tightly on how nervous I was, plus I was scared what was gonna happen."Love, your hurting my hand." Harry said laughing. "Oh I'm sorry I'm just nervous that's all." I replied."You shouldn't be nervous Mandi, Liam is calm now so he won't do anything stupid." Louis butted in. "Okay." I whispered.

"Sara? Can we talk? Liam asked Sara. "Yeah, if you don't yell or scream." Sara replied. Liam laughed. "Listen Sara I'm sorry I didn't know you couldn't find Zayn or Katelynn and I didn't know some asshole did that to you. I'm truly am sorry now I understand what happened, trust me when see that asshole again he'll be sorry he ever did that to you." Sara just smiled.

"It's okay Liam, I was just worried that I lost you. I love you not some slime ball that's a complete asshole," Liam sat there took her hand and replied.

"Sara I love you too, but can we start over? Like be friends then work our way up to be a couple again?" Sara smiled and kissed his cheek. "Y-Yeah I would like that." Liam then gave her a kiss on the cheek, after we all stopped spying and walked in.

"Are you two okay now? Or do we have to go back outside?" Katelynn asked. "No you guys can come back in were done talking." Sara replied. We all walked in to see it was about ten-thirty. Niall finally broke the silence by asking "So where am I gonna sleep tonight?" Alyssa looked at me and smiled so I nodded and said.

"Alyssa's room go up the stares and you'll see a blue A on the door." "Where am I gonna sleep Katelynn?" Zayn asked looking at Katelynn."In her room when you go up the stairs you'll see a red K on the door. Louis you can room with Sierra look for a S on the door. Liam you can go with Sara or in the spare living room." Liam smiled. "Thanks but no thanks I'm staying with Sara tonight." Sara blushed. "Okay you'll see a purple S instead of a red S. So Harry you can either room with me or the living room." I said smiling. "No way I'm gonna be with you tonight."I smiled and we all headed up to our room. I went around and turned off the light around the house and headed up stairs.

Everyone was in bed for the night. I finally got up to my room to find Harry already in his pajama pants. I laughed "Someone is really tired that they got in their pj's early." "No I just wanted to get comfy early so I wouldn't keep you waiting." He replied smiling. "Oh well I have to keep you waiting now because I need to get my pajama's on." He smiled as I got my pj's out of my dresser. I walked into the bathroom and after a couple minutes I heard Harry wined "Mandi come on and hurry up its cold out here. I smiled and replied. "Its the middle of summer and the house is eighty-eight degrees almost ninety." I walked out after I was done. He was just laying there smiling. "It wouldn't kill you to be five minutes away from me." I teased.

"Well I miss you to much, but may I say you get more and more beautiful every minute and every time I look at you." Harry smiled.

"Well thank you." I replied. I laid down in bed looking at Harry. He was smiling at me and I was smiling at him, all of a sudden he kissed me. It was long, warm, and passionate. We broke apart and smiled at each other while Harry hugged me tightly. "Harry can I tell you something?" I asked. "Yeah what is it babe?" He replied. I loved it when he called me babe it was so cute."Harry I love you." I said smiling. He kissed me lightly and pulled away. "I love you too Mandi." He replied. We laid in bed cuddling while he sings songs to me while I go to sleep. I knew I loved Harry I really do. I had a plan for tomorrow since it was gonna be ninety's all day. I'm gonna order pizza and hang out in the pool. Hopefully Harry likes the idea, I really hope he loves me a lot like he said he does. I realized Harry was the one for me and I wanted to be with him for a long time. Maybe Harry is my summer love. I mean we met and like we had love at first sight. Hopefully Harry is my summer love, but hopefully it last forever.