Chapter Two

It was Harry standing at my front door with a big smile on his face." Hey love, how come you didn't answer my texts or calls?" He asked I looked at him and smiled. "My phone is in my bedroom up stairs I wouldn't be able to hear it. Come in." I said moving out of the door way to let him in. He smiled and walked in as I was about to shut the door four more people came in and it was Niall, Louis, Zayn, and then Liam. I laughed and said "Well Hello to you guys too." "Oh hey love sorry I was hungry." Niall said laughing. "When aren't you hungry?" Liam asked. "When he's eating Nando's or anything else." Zayn said laughing I started to laugh too. "Hey love are you Mandi? The one Harry can't stop talking about." Louis said. I smiled and replied "Well yes I am Mandi the one Harry can't stop talking about." I looked at Harry who was blushing and gave him a wink. "Well I know you know who we are but it's nice to meet you Mandi." Zayn added "Nice to meet you too Zayn." I replied

Me and the boys where sitting down having a cup of tea. All of a sudden I heard a scream come from up stairs and it was Sara who screamed. "Why don't you guys sit relax, eat do what ever I'll be right back." I said and ran up stairs into her room. "Sara what's w-wrong?" She was sitting up with her hand over her mouth and was staring at her phone "WHAT IS IT SARA?" I said like I was about to scream. She showed me her phone and it was a picture of her and Liam kissing. "Are you guys playing a trick on me cause I was a little bit over being buzzed?" Sara asked I laughed and replied "Sara get some actual clothes on and come down stairs I got pain relievers to get rid of your headache if you have one." "Okay I do have a headache but why do I need to put some actual clothes on?" She asked. "Well I'm getting the rest of the girls up and were gonna go out for brunch." I replied. "Okay give me about ten minutes." Sara said "Okay" I replied.

I walked out of the room to see Niall with his head stuck in the fridge, Liam looking at my Disney movie collection, Zayn looking at him self in the mirror, Louis looking at his phone screen, and Harry walking around looking at my family pictures.

What no I might have embarrassing pictures I gotta stop him!

"Harry why don't you come over here?" I asked him. "No I'm good I like looking at your family pictures even though this is your house." He replied with a wink. I smiled and I took his hand and I was trying to pull him away. Suddenly I heard foot steps coming from the up stairs. I then pulled Harry real fast and we walked out to see Sara, Sierra, Katelynn, and Alyssa standing there ready to go out. They all looked at me with a smile.

"Mandi the picture in my phone was real wasn't it?" Sara asked I smiled and nodded still holding Harry's hand not realizing it I tried to pull it away but Harry just squeezed it, and looked at me and smiled I smiled at him as well.

They walked all the way down the stairs and just stood there. I was wondering what was happening so I said something. "Hey guys I don't know if you all remember, but you guys danced with my friends, and on the way back here you all couldn't stop making-out." I said smiling when Liam walked over to Sara and took her hand and said "How could I forget a beautiful face like Sara's" He said smiling which made Sara blush and they walked over to the couch to sit. Niall walked over to Alyssa and said "How on earth can I forget Alyssa we had fun dancing our asses off last night." He finished with a wink. Louis just kept staring at Sierra like he was going crazy, he ran over to her and picked her up and twirled her around. Of course she screamed "I was going crazy to see you again, and now I found you." He kissed her on the lips for like a second and she replied "Well I'm glad you found me." Zayn walked over to Katelynn slowly like he was gonna explode if he moved any faster. "Katelynn? How on earth did you get to be so beautiful? Well boys better watch their back because they can't have you." He said with a wink she blushed and sat at the kitchen counter. I look at Harry and he looked at me, but we didn't do anything besides stare at each other finally I said "I like you a lot Harry." I was shocked I even said that I felt so stupid. "I like you a lot too Mandi. Mandi can I ask you something?" I was blushing and said "Yes what is it Harry?" He took a deep breath and asked "Will you go on a date with me at the local fair tonight?" I looked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Yes." I replied he was happy picked me up and spun me around and gave me a quick kiss. I wonder how what was gonna happen at the fair between us, but all I know is that I love Harry like I never loved anyone like this before.Maybe he's the one for me. Maybe he feels the same way, we will see tonight.